Avon Ideal Luminous Blush "Earthen Rose"

4.5

This is a gorgeous blush. It looks brown in the pan, but when you put it on, it really does have a rosy hue. Perfect for a natural look.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Great Neutral blush. Good lasting power. Love this when I am wearing a bright lip (say, red) and want to keep the rest of my makeup refined and understated. Great for adding a hint of colour. The packaging is lovely - a good sized compact with a mirror and brush for touch ups during the day, should the need arise.

To Read all 4 Reviews, Login or Join

My shade: Peach

Pros:
Sleek packaging.
Compact includes mirror and decent quality mini brush.
Decent amount of product.
Good colour pay-off.
Lasts 6-7 hours.

Cons:
A tad expensive for the amount you get.
Small range of shades.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I originally wanted this color in from the true colour line, but apparently they discontinued it? Not sure if there is a difference from the true colour line to this line, but overall, I frickin love this blush. Looking in the pan, I was worried that the color wasn't going to show on my skin, but it's gorgeous. It's a soft neutral peach/brown color with a bit of gold shimmer??? Not chunky glitter but it gives me cheeks a nice glow; a look that doesn't make me look like I'm wearing a noticeable blush. Def would repurchase this product and I can't wait to check out other colors!

Popular Blush Products