Shiseido White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream

Shiseido  White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream

3.3

My mum is a hard core Shiseido fan so this is the first eye cream that I've tried.

Disappointed.

I finished the entire bottle. Little improvements on my dark eye circles, and fine lines are still there. (Student, main cause due to insufficient sleep) Can't say much about reducing puffiness either.

It does moisturise though, but not worth the price.

on 1/16/2017 9:07:00 AM

This product sucks! I am not sure if they meant lightening, as in immediate lightening; because it does that. It does not, however, lighten your dark circles over time. It's been like 9 months or so for me, and it has done nothing. I'm not sure why or how it should be used as a moisturizer, it is way too pricey to be a mousturizer. I got it for anti-dark circles, not to moisturize. Like...I already have a moisturizer. I don't know, just kind of really hopeful and patient for something to work on my dark circles, really disappointed. I would not recommend to anyone.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My undereye discoloration has several causes:
-veins (outer eye -left)
-thin skin near inner corner
-allergies /sinus problems (right side worse than left)
-minor bruising from me rubbing my eyes on occasion

This cream does a very good job at reducing some of the darkness. It can't do anything about the veins or thin skin, however it has noticeably improved the blueish bruising I tend to get when I rub my itchy eyes (bad... I know). Because of the different problems and problem areas it was fairly simple to determine what was the cream vs. something else fixing (decongestants, sleeping position, neti pot).

I really noticed when my sinuses were clear I would look somewhat better, but the bruised look would remain until I tried some samples of this. It literally took about 2 days to see the difference. My dark circles were still there, but I looked lighter and more rested. I also felt comfortable leaving the house without as much concealer.

TL;DR: Works great on bruise type of dark circles, very quickly.

on 2/19/2016 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Doesn't do a thing for me. Except moisturising, but any other eye cream on the market does it. Waste of money

Shiseido Lucent Eye Cream works well as a day-time eye cream. With its light texture, I thought it would be suitable for those who are younger or have normal to oily skin. Here's a breakdown of the good and bad of this eye cream.

What's Good?

3) Hygiene Concerns

Price, full review and recommendation available at http://bit.ly/1LB9ZqG

on 11/13/2015 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got samples from Macy's. It gave me a bunch of tiny under the skin pimples and made my fine lines look worst. I only tried for a couple days but will not use it again. Seems to spread on the skin nicely but I didn't like what it did to my fine lines.

on 4/21/2015 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I waited until I finished the jar before writing a review. Although this is cream absorbs nicely, moisturizes without clogging pores (which is a major problem for me), it did not lighten my dark circles. As a general eye cream, it was nice, but I will definitely move on to something else.

on 4/10/2015 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I got a sample of this and have been using it day and night for almost a month, my dark circles look the same to me and I still need concealer over them.

I gave it 3 stars because it does feel very moisturizing and has a nice texture for an eye cream, but for the money it doesn't really seem to do what it's main goal is. I have very pale skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

I dont think this was very effective. No lightening.

This did nothing to lighten my dark circles. It was fairly moisturizing but sadly, didn't do anything for those purpley-blue circles.