Shiseido White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream

Shiseido  White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream

3.4

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My undereye discoloration has several causes:
-veins (outer eye -left)
-thin skin near inner corner
-allergies /sinus problems (right side worse than left)
-minor bruising from me rubbing my eyes on occasion

This cream does a very good job at reducing some of the darkness. It can't do anything about the veins or thin skin, however it has noticeably improved the blueish bruising I tend to get when I rub my itchy eyes (bad... I know). Because of the different problems and problem areas it was fairly simple to determine what was the cream vs. something else fixing (decongestants, sleeping position, neti pot).

I really noticed when my sinuses were clear I would look somewhat better, but the bruised look would remain until I tried some samples of this. It literally took about 2 days to see the difference. My dark circles were still there, but I looked lighter and more rested. I also felt comfortable leaving the house without as much concealer.

TL;DR: Works great on bruise type of dark circles, very quickly.

Shiseido Lucent Eye Cream works well as a day-time eye cream. With its light texture, I thought it would be suitable for those who are younger or have normal to oily skin. Here's a breakdown of the good and bad of this eye cream.

What's Good?

Price, full review and recommendation available at http://bit.ly/1LB9ZqG

To Read all 30 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/19/2016 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Doesn't do a thing for me. Except moisturising, but any other eye cream on the market does it. Waste of money

on 11/13/2015 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got samples from Macy's. It gave me a bunch of tiny under the skin pimples and made my fine lines look worst. I only tried for a couple days but will not use it again. Seems to spread on the skin nicely but I didn't like what it did to my fine lines.

This did nothing to lighten my dark circles. It was fairly moisturizing but sadly, didn't do anything for those purpley-blue circles.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

I dont think this was very effective. No lightening.

on 4/21/2015 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I waited until I finished the jar before writing a review. Although this is cream absorbs nicely, moisturizes without clogging pores (which is a major problem for me), it did not lighten my dark circles. As a general eye cream, it was nice, but I will definitely move on to something else.

on 4/10/2015 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I got a sample of this and have been using it day and night for almost a month, my dark circles look the same to me and I still need concealer over them.

I gave it 3 stars because it does feel very moisturizing and has a nice texture for an eye cream, but for the money it doesn't really seem to do what it's main goal is. I have very pale skin.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love the white lucent line by shiseido, but this is the one product that fell flat. Maybe it's because I'm young (23) and I don't really have much problems with eye wrinkles or dark circles under my eyes (I got it in a set so I didn't really have a choice), I do apply it because it doesn't do anything, but for the price, if it doesn't do anything, I don't think it's worth buying either.

However I will note that it makes my lips a bit more hydrated which I am happy about since I have very very dry lips.

I have horrible dark-circles due to allergies, however this seems to help! The cream usually retails at $55, however a little goes a long way. I'm only half-way through the jar and it has been a year since I've purchased it!