Urban Decay Vanilla

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

On UD's website they have a look that puts Sin on the eyelid, Beware in the crease, and Vanilla on the inner corners (by the tear ducts). Prior to seeing this look, I overlooked Vanilla. It looked too matte and too light for me to really do anything with. Boy, was I wrong. Now I use it on the inner corners all the time to make me look more wide awake and brighten my overall eye area. It has a velvety application. It's not too white and there's no sparkle or shimmer so it's more subtle. I'm very impressed and want to find more uses for this eyeshadow. Another UD winner!

on 11/29/2012 7:11:00 AM

I bought this to fill the quad that comes with Melt (I think that is the color). I have that color, Buck (for the crease), ABC Gum for the highlight and Melt or Vanilla for my lid. Vanilla blended perfectly in the quad and gave my a bright eyed buttery soft gold tinged shade to make my brown eyes pop! No Glitter! Yes, it is shimmery, but being UD, I am ecstatic to not have glitter on my cheeks, but a soft buttery sheen. Great neutral and it can be used as an all over wash as well (but too frosty for my almost 40 yr old eyes for a highlight shade..I prefer matte highlights).

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This Review Is For UD New Single E/S Pot....I Love This Color I'm Loving UD New E/S & Their Palettes Granted You Can Only Place 6 Shadows @ ATime (I'm Hoping They Change This) Vanilla Is A Gorgeous Shimmery/Frosty No Glitter Buttery Smooth Well Pigmented Light Gold...Its GORGEOUS As A Eyebrow HighLighter All Over The Lid Brightener Just Perfect @ $18+tax 1.5g Its Well Worth It. I Will Most Definetely Repurchase If Need Be...I Now Have A Total Of 18 Urban Decay's New Eyeshadows :)