LUSH Lush Perspective lipstick

LUSH Lush Perspective lipstick
Lush Perspective lipstick

3.6

Jojoba Oil, Candelilla Wax, Titanium Dioxide, Rose (Rosa damascena) Wax, Tin Oxide, CI45410, CI77019, CI77491.

on 4/18/2016 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I adore LUSH products, but not this one. Too drying and flat on me. Love the bottle, but not the top as it cracks very easily if you over-tighten.

on 4/9/2016 5:37:00 PM

Amazing natural color, I'm sure it would look amazin on anyone! I love that it's a lighter texture than I expected, but I do usually put on some lip chap with it to add moisture. Like other reviews it does take a long time to dry! It lasts only maybe a few hours, so you do need to re-apply throughout the day. But, as with most lush products, it feels amazing on the skin! I know it will last me a long time, (even though I apply almost every day), since you don't really need to use much for great coverage - I think it can be buildable to get a more intense shade but I only use a small amount.

Also - the shade isn't quite as mauve-y purple as it appears in the bottle, I was initially disappointed when I got to the lush store to buy it since I expected more of a neutral pink shade. But I tried it on in store and it was exactly as beautiful as I wanted it to be!

I will definitely be buying more when I run out, and I highly recommend this product!

on 8/17/2015 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Not being a lipstick girl at all, this was kind of a bold purchase on my behalf.

I find this lipstick extremely pigmented, which is good, I just got a little overwhelmed the first time I put it on. A little goes a long way! I like the texture of this product, very smooth.

Going for a somewhat natural lip, I really do like the colour of this product. For me I apply a moisturizer to my lip first, then tiny daps with the lipstik and then I smear it out on the lip to just get that hint of colour I was looking for. Really, the amount of product that I use is so minimal that I will have this lipstick forever.

I do not feel that it is a stay-on-by-all-means-lipstick and I do need to touch it up several times during the day. But that is somewhat expected.

I was struggeling with three or four stars. I think it is a pricy product, but given that you can stretch the product for that long, I decided to tip the scale in the favour of the lipstick.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I buyed it in Spain (Mallorca) this Feb. The shop assistant said i should try this colour to pop up my natural lip color. In my opinion, its a wonderful colour,with a hint of dusty pink-violet. It needs time to dry, rubs off after a few hours, and the packaging is not hygenic (even though it looks super cute!!) BUT it is all natural, no smell or taste, and non drying. I would probably buy it again, but its not cheap (18:(((() sooo...maybe when im in big-spender-mood ;))

This is a great product and a gorgeous colour. Stays on well in this shade but i also have Ambition, which is a bright red and i find that that shade doesn't stay on as well. After you put it on i find it stays wet for a long time and you feel like its rubbing off, this is my main issue with it. It is really good but not worth the price.

on 2/10/2013 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOOOOVE! I was looking for something natural looking and will last all day for work as i work long hours and have no time to touch up. It does exactly that. It starts to wear off a little bit if I eat oily stuff which is totally normal. It goes on smooth and you have a few seconds to blend it with you finger if need be and then it dries to a matte finish that stays put all day long. Love the color, the packaging, it's all natural so that's a huge plus! Im waitlisted to get another bottle as i used up my first one...which barely happens! keep 'em coming lush!

on 8/22/2012 12:06:00 PM

LOVE the packaging. However as with a lot of Lush products the price is not one for people on a budget.

This is one of the lipsticks from Lush's new emotional brilliance range in shade Perspective, which is a dusky pink shade. It's marketed as a lipstick, but the women in the shop said it can double up as a blusher. Some of the stronger shades would need mixing with cream to blend down, but this shade is light enough to go straight on from the bottle. I absolutely love it as a blusher, it's such a pretty natural soft rose pink shade. As a lipstick there's a sheen to it, kind of metallic, and it is a nice colour as well. I found when applying it on the lips it took a bit of blending otherwise it risks being streaky. The good thing is, a lot of the dual lip cheek products I've tried, the lip is more of a tint or a gloss or balm. This actually (because of the sheen) looks like a proper lipstick, and the blusher is like a second function rather than the other way round. To me, that gives it an edge over some of the other dual function products out there. I'd definitely be up for trying some of the other colours in the range, and I'd definitely recommend this as a must try product for lush fans!

Did I also mention the bottle is super cute and is made of recyclable glass?