3.9

price range

Reviews

1.0

3 months ago

NOT the way to go,I love a lot of NYX products but this bronzer doesn’t blend and is very thick and too pigmented, not good match even for light skin, in Medium tone you would expect it to be darker. Goes a long way, but color is almost orange.. not a natural bronzer by any means. Packaging broke already. Would not buy again not worth the money.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3 months ago

These bronzers are so great, I have a couple different shades and I love them both. They are not powdery, pick up nicely on the brush and they blend out great, no fuss, no muss application. You really don't need much to get good color payoff. They compliment my undertone nicely; bronze up my face without looking orange. For the price you can't beat it!

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

4 months ago

I’ve been through so many bronzers that promise a healthy sun-kissed glow (PF Butter Bronzer, Mac Give Me Sun, Becca Sunlit Glow, Laura Mercier Tahitian Glow to name a few) and while they look nice, none of them replicate the look of a natural tan my face would have. They all have shimmer in them too which I don’t need. This bronzer, when applied to the perimeter of my forehead, down my nose, and lightly on my cheekbones looks like I’ve spent the weekend at the beach! It looks like I’ve been out of the sun and just healthy. I wear Mac in NC 25, so if you have a warm complexion and are looking for a natural, matte bronzer this is great. It’s not completely matte either - it has a velvet like finish kind of like natural skin. I just love it. It’s also great for when I fake tan (I don’t fake tan my face) .... I apply this bronzer as usual and then very lightly dust some product all over my face and it darkens my foundation a bit - totally natural looking.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

a year ago

Best out there. No shimmer or glitter whatsoever. Buildable without getting cakey, so it works year round

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Medium

HairBlond

a year ago

This bronzer is amazinggg, I wanted a bronzer that was darker than the butter bronzer because I was scared that the butter bronzer wouldn't work for me (now I think it would) so I got this one and I love it, it is very pigmented and that is great because with very little amount you can bronze your whole face! I would totally recommend this bronzer, there's really nothing wrong with it. Its price is the best and its packaging is very neat and sleek.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2.0

a year ago

This is my first time buying bronzer. Although i've been wearing makeup the past few years, I never got around to finding a bronzer light and cool-toned enough for my coloring. Don't let the "Deep" name fool you, this is perfect if your complexion is on the lighter side. (thanks to other reviewer who recommended this for pale skin). This is such a pretty light chocolate brown. I agree with the other reviewer that it's comparable to Too Face Chocolate Soleil (just a hint lighter). I'm glad I got it and will repurchase (I bought 2) _______________________EDITED REVIEW BELOW_______________ Unfortunately I had to change this to 2 lippies. It made my break out with awful cystic inflamed acne. I never get acne except once a month (hormones) which is usually small. This caused some LARGE painful pimples. The acne was only on places where I wore bronzer (parts of my jaw and cheek) which is how I know for sure it's in fact caused by this formula. I even changed my bronzing brush to make sure it was the bronzer that made me break out. So disappointed since a quality drugstore bronzer is hard to come by for a fair skinned girl, but alas onto the next brand.

About reviewer (170 reviews)

Age

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

2 years ago

I am nc20/25 and wanted a matte bronzer. All self tanners make my face break out, however, I can use them on my body. I needed this to match my face to my body color. I bought this in light and it is perfect! With semi careful application, using a big fluffy brush, it is not blotchy and not reddish. Going to stock up!

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

2 years ago

I started looking for an affordable matte bronzer that is slightly warmer than Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer, and NYX Matte Bronzer in Light is definitely warm. It is more pigmented than PF as well, but with careful application that doesn't matter; it isn't so pigmented that it looks muddy on the skin, but a little does go a long way. When I wear warmer makeup looks or when I feel like my complexion just needs an extra boost I reach for this one. It blends out nicely and wears well throughout the day. What more could you ask for?

About reviewer (564 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

I brought the darkest color as I have heard amazing things about this bronzer. I was worried the lighter colors would be stingy and not very dark... when I tried the darkest color I am amazed, it is so deep in color and it is so bendable and not at all stingy on color so unfortunately it's to dark for me. I would be happy to repurchase a lighter color.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

2 years ago

I have this in deep tan and I really like this! It makes a nice natural contour. I like a darker color when I want to be dramatic but this is a great subtle product for my olive skin. It’s so beautiful and matte. I love it!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium Brown