LUSH emotional brilliance

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

3.0

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I was getting LUSH for a gift n found the colour brilliance line. Uffff. It was love at first swipe.

I didn't pick any up, but one particular shade stayed in my mind, Sophisticated.

Fast forward. months later I have finally picked it up. It is so difficult to choose btw!

Some could function as several things- but I think generally each item is formulated specifically for one use (lip stain, eyeshadow, cheek colour, or liner). Of course you could try other ways but Sophisticated, for instance, would only really look beautiful as an eyeshadow; for a lip colour it'd be too contrived.

Fantasy for is a beautiful glittery gold that would make a nice eyeliner. Etc..

The boy told me these can be used as mascara, with a disposable mascara applicator- and he let me pick up loads of their applicators (the disposable ones for testing) free!

Anyway Sophisticated is the most gorgeous sheen-y taupe that can work in any situation except perhaps private schools with a strict no makeup rule...

Great lasting power. Extremely pretty, I layer it to at least 2 swipes, waiting for the first application to dry, which is the way to get cream shadows to really stand out. It looks nice as a sheer wash too.

I look forward to treating myself to more of these in the following months. I hope this line is never discontinued!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

PACKAGING IS HORRIFIC! It arrived to me in mail from lush.com and the wand was BROKEN Clean off!, I ordered and mascara aswell and the applicator was snapped off aswell VERY POOR PACKAGING. The product itself is a bit thick and weird consistency. I won't be repurchasing!