LUSH emotional brilliance

Filtered by skin type : Other

1 review

This is by far my favorite and longest lasting creme cheek color! I bought Perspective after having a LUSH sa try it out on me and I still remain impressed by it. It a very pigmented creme all in one color for you face/body.

Things I love about it:

- The scent. Very subtle, doesn't linger or overpower, and you barely notice it is there. It is a very natural orange flower/neroli and rose scent.

- The color. These little jars are jam packed with pigment, and a little goes a long way. 2 or three dabs and it is more than adequate as a check color. Plus, it is the most natural looking creme cheek color I've ever used. Just blends in beautifully, a very natural rosy look. I have Bobbi Brown cheek colors, but they tend to be hard to blend and too bright, and the Tarte gel ones I've used didn't look as natural.

- It's long lasting. I have not used these pigments on my eyelids, although I mixed it with some of my Rosebud lip balm to create a gloss which lasted about as long as I could lick my lips. However, I'm so impressed by how long lasting the color was on my cheeks! After an 8+ day of commuting, working, walking outside in the the wind, the blush was still there! I have used all sorts of creme and gel blushes only to have it all rub off in a the span of 2 hours, but not this.

- Easy to apply. I think the doe foot applicator is perfect for this, and I like that Lush used glass jars. I love make up that is easy to apply, and nothing is easier than apply this with your fingers.

Overall, I think the Emotional Brilliance line is interesting, but definitely stands out as cheek/face cremes and highlighters. I would also recommend trying out one of the pigments as a cheek color, and pairing it with Feeling Younger the pearl colored highlighter creme, such a natural beautiful look!