LUSH emotional brilliance

Filtered by age: 44-55

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought a deeply pigmented lip colour/ cheek colour called Confidence. It is most like Nars lip stain in Victoire. It will not budge and is quite matte. Good does-it-all product. Nice subtle scent. Got it at half-price in the post-Christmas sales. Result.

I'm in love with these. I bought Sophisticated eyeshadow which is a beautiful shimmery taupe to apply all over your lid. I then lined my lids with Quietly Motivated which is a nice medium bronze and the combo was spectacular. I was skeptical about the staying power because in the past all creams shadows creased on me. These are liquidy goodness and they stayed put for a 8 hour shift and then some. I also bought the deep plum lipstick called Confident. Its a gorgeous deep plum perfect for fall. I do have to add a clear lip balm over it because my lips are on the dry side and without lip balm the product stuck to my dry spots. It doesn't last as long on me as a lip stain, but it does last longer than a lip gloss. I love these and plan to buy more.