LUSH emotional brilliance

Bubbly (lipstick)
Decisive (lipstick)
Strong (lipstick)
Believe (lipstick)

I have to say that Bubbly and Decisive are my favorites right now.
They go on really smooth and pigmented if you don't dilute it.
I usually use my Lush "None of your Beeswax" lip balm before putting one on,
as it makes it more subtle of an appearance and you can use less. :)
I feel like it might help it last longer, too, since it moisturizes your lips.

For even added wear, you can exfoliate beforehand with Popcorn (which is what I have) or another flavor of their lip scrubs :)

I haven't tried out the eyeshadows enough to have a good opinion on them,
but they're just as smooth and creamy as the lipsticks so far!

5/5 lippies! :)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought the pink one called brilliance i think. It is good but it stings my lips! sadly, I will never use it

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

PACKAGING IS HORRIFIC! It arrived to me in mail from lush.com and the wand was BROKEN Clean off!, I ordered and mascara aswell and the applicator was snapped off aswell VERY POOR PACKAGING. The product itself is a bit thick and weird consistency. I won't be repurchasing!

I was so excited when Lush came out with eye/lip makeup that I went out and bought some right away. I bought the red lip color called "Decisive". Well, this was actually TOO effective as a lip stain because it would not come off!! Even after scrubbing, it would not come off my lips or anywhere else it got. Also, the applicator broke off inside the bottle so now I can't get it off. The color itself was way too bright, I know that sounds weird, but it would only work in very select situations (definitely not for everyday). Hopefully Lush will improve their makeup... this was definitely not worth the 23 dollars I paid for it.

DECISIVE lipstick

I have been destined to own this lipstick since the very first moment I tried it on. The reason is simple - I fell in love with the colour. Can't help but this is the most pigmented this I've ever worn ...and it makes the colour really intense. And I mean reeeeally intense.
I also like the texture which is a little bit oily, so it hydrates your lips well.
And I like those cold undertones (a sort of neon pink or violet) you can see in the highlights it gives away.

On the contrary I have to say that is thing is unbelievably messy. You have to be very careful while using because it is very persistant if you put it on your hand, T-shirt...and so on. Unfortunately the only place where it's not very persistant are surprisingly your lips. This smudges like hell. If knew how it was going to hard to apply it, I would think it over.

The colour is awesome, but I can't wear because of the horribly messy texture which won't last few minutes without smudging all around your lips.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I bought "Confident," a nice burgundy.
Pros:
Cute color
Moisturizing
Easy to apply
Easy to layer
Doe foot applicator for easy control

Cons:
Packaging (will be hard to get the product out after a lot of use)
Other colors were too pearly/kinda garish
A bit pricey

Another nice product from Lush, but I'm sure it can be improved upon. I'm happy with my purchase, though!