Essence Cappuccino Please

Essence Cappuccino Please

4.7

It's a real nice shade which you can use for its purpose of course, but it's also great as a highlighter, not too glittery so it's quite natural. I absolutely love it. And I really want to purchase more, but I can't find it anywhere. If you know where I can buy this product, please contact me! My emailadres is 206186@edu.rocfriesepoort.nl it would be very much appreciated, thank you!

Inexpensive, lovely champagne color, good staying power, and a multitasker: all-over base eye color, brow bone highlighter, all-over face highlighter. What's not to love? No wonder this shade is almost always sold out! Get not one but multiples of this when you do find some! Hidden drugstore gem. :)

on 1/1/2015 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

A nice base colour, shimmery creamy white. Incredibly priced item and it does its job. It does have great lasting power. I also use it to highlight underneath my brow bone.

Hands down my favourite eyeshadow! I love how pigmented these eyeshadows are and how easy they blend. I love the colour selection and the price makes it easy to experiment with a bunch of different shades and finishes. I don't really use any other eyeshadows and don't feel the need to pay up to $35 for other brands.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this shadow! I find the quality to be excellent, great pigmentation and not powdery at all. I picked it up after hearing rave reviews about another shade, which I thought looked too metallic for my taste. I was in love the moment that I tried it, and was also thrilled to discover that it is the closest thing I have found to my beloved MAC Femme Fi (which was LE)! It has that same slightly golden without actually being gold quality that I couldn't find in anything else in my collection. It makes the most perfect inner corner highlight (or cheek highlight as others have mentioned.

on 12/21/2013 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is perfect for a highlight or a natural daytime look. I usually wear this on my lid, liquid eyeliner & mascara and it looks good :)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Great all over neutral beige. It has a slight hint of shimmer, but isn't glittery or frosty looking at all, which I adore. Texture is pretty soft and finely milled for being as inexpensive as it is. I've been using this almost every day since I purchased it and I absolutely adore it. I wish Essence was choose a slightly different packaging but it isn't that big of a deal, besides you get quite a large pan for the price as well. I have been using it over a base (I often use Rimmel's Nude eyeliner as a base) and I have no problems with it lasting.

Well i've always been a bit of an essence fan so when i went to the stores looking for a new eyeshadow this was my first choice. i always go for lighter eyeshadow shades becuase dark ones make me look like a clown and don't fit since i prefer a more natural makeup look. this product is so cheap, it's got absolutly amazing colour quality and i wonderfully packaged in a small, compact case you can take anywhere.
One very minor complaint (And its the only complaint) is the amount of time it stays on. it's honestly not very long since i'm a bit oliy along the eye area and so i have to apply it alot. It's not a big problem, its actually the best product out of other brands i tried. totally reccomend, great job essence. xx

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I absolutely LOVE this! It's beautifully pigmented and a perfect everyday, all over the lid colour.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I like this eye shadow and I Love the Price! lol.. I have this in the color 'Shrimp me up' lol and it looks really nice on me

Popular Eye Shadows