Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

4.3

on 1/13/2018 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was my signature lotion. I loved the smell and got compliments every time I wore it. I'd purchase enough to last the entire year, the shower gel, lotion and heavier cream. This year, Christmas 2017, it is TERRIBLE. The smell is very faint, disappears very quickly and worst of all has a cheap motel deodorizer after smell that unfortunately hangs on. I'm extremely disappointed that BBW has ruined my favorite fragrance. I'd like someone from BBW to response.

Amazing! I bought this yet again .I’m a sucker for vanilla. This is 1 of the things that makes me look forward to xmas when B&BW pulls their holiday scents outta their *** & seeing what they decide to come up with. This is a repeat I’m glad bcoz I love it. It smells just like sugar cookies! We don’t make cookies anymore so I miss this scent. :-/ lovely thou it makes my diet easier lol just smells this not eat a thing LOL =]

on 1/5/2018 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I love the after Christmas sales! I heard a lot about this scent being changed...To me it's the same but more like warm vanilla sugar ..It's missing somethimg?.It's not as strong..I like that strong smell.It still smells good though and I love it!.The body cream is what I got.In the Green Tube.It still smells warm and bakery smelling ???

I used to HATE this scent. B&BW must have changed the formulation or my nose has changed since the last time I bought this. I see how this has a cult following. This is creamy, yummy vanilla. Good for year round. It's cuddly, but doesn't seem to have that cashmere-y bottom that a lot of b&bw gourmands have. There is a high-pitched top note of something buttery that makes this much different than any other vanilla scent of the same caliber from any brand. The buttery note makes this smell "real." The lotion is light & non greasy and the scent smooths out to become a really lovely skin vanilla. In the past, this scent was real screechy and strange to me, but now I get it. If you want to soak your whole life in vanilla (like me), try this one out. I only bought a mini based on my past relationship with the frag, but will be going back to buy a full size.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I like to get this collection every time it comes out I love the lotion it makes you soft and smells just like vanilla but it is very strong so lightly put it on but I love it

on 3/27/2017 8:59:00 PM

When I saw the vanilla bean Noel gift set on sale @ B&BW website a couple months ago I had to have it, based on reviews here & elsewhere. When I first smelled it I had to laugh bc it reminded me of the scene in Clueless where Cher burns the log of cookie dough & Christian says awwwe you baked:). Lol this scent is probably what the kitchen smelled like ... burn choc chip cookie dough log. It's not completely revolting but I've smelled better .... lol

This is the BESTTTT vanilla scent I have EVER got my hands on. This smells WONDERFUL & more complex than a basic vanilla. Sometimes vanilla is such a simple scent that you'd wonder why so many people make it smell play-do-y, but it happens a LOT. This, however, smells AMAZING. It moisturies well, gives a light fragrance, and god, the smell is AMAZING. SO AMAZING. Please smell this whenever you are sad, fellow vanilla lovers.

I'll be using up every last bit of this yummy product then buying the body spray IMMEDIETLY. I would HIGHLY recommend picking up this wonderful scent in every other form (even the body wash only smells slightly different). B&BW has grabbed my heart once again:)

on 1/14/2016 2:53:00 PM

When I first caught whiff of the tangy, sweet smell of "Vanilla Bean Noel", I promptly threw up all over the place. Literal chunks of vomit. It smelled like a freshly dead corpse filled with rotting lava and soured milk, with a slight wisp of vanilla cake.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Smells like cake batter.
Not a true vanilla but still nice. Almost like sugar cookies.
It does have a fake type of sweetness something I don't care for, something about it smells cheap to me.
I like this scent better than warm vanilla sugar but still not a favorite

on 10/28/2015 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this moisturiser. It is part of Bath and Body Works' traditional Christmas time line and every year it comes out I stock up on about 10-12 bottles so I can use it year round. My favourite thing about the moisturiser is its scent. It is a light, warm vanilla scent, and almost sleeps like freshly baked sugar cookies. I have very sensitive skin and many moisturisers irritate my skin, but this one is so gentle and light and I have no issues with it. The formula absorbs into the skin very quickly and is very hydrating. My only problem with this moisturiser is that it is not sold year round!

Popular Lotions / Creams