Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

4.3

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I like to get this collection every time it comes out I love the lotion it makes you soft and smells just like vanilla but it is very strong so lightly put it on but I love it

on 3/27/2017 8:59:00 PM

When I saw the vanilla bean Noel gift set on sale @ B&BW website a couple months ago I had to have it, based on reviews here & elsewhere. When I first smelled it I had to laugh bc it reminded me of the scene in Clueless where Cher burns the log of cookie dough & Christian says awwwe you baked:). Lol this scent is probably what the kitchen smelled like ... burn choc chip cookie dough log. It's not completely revolting but I've smelled better .... lol

This is the BESTTTT vanilla scent I have EVER got my hands on. This smells WONDERFUL & more complex than a basic vanilla. Sometimes vanilla is such a simple scent that you'd wonder why so many people make it smell play-do-y, but it happens a LOT. This, however, smells AMAZING. It moisturies well, gives a light fragrance, and god, the smell is AMAZING. SO AMAZING. Please smell this whenever you are sad, fellow vanilla lovers.

I'll be using up every last bit of this yummy product then buying the body spray IMMEDIETLY. I would HIGHLY recommend picking up this wonderful scent in every other form (even the body wash only smells slightly different). B&BW has grabbed my heart once again:)

on 1/14/2016 2:53:00 PM

When I first caught whiff of the tangy, sweet smell of "Vanilla Bean Noel", I promptly threw up all over the place. Literal chunks of vomit. It smelled like a freshly dead corpse filled with rotting lava and soured milk, with a slight wisp of vanilla cake.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Smells like cake batter.
Not a true vanilla but still nice. Almost like sugar cookies.
It does have a fake type of sweetness something I don't care for, something about it smells cheap to me.
I like this scent better than warm vanilla sugar but still not a favorite

on 10/28/2015 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this moisturiser. It is part of Bath and Body Works' traditional Christmas time line and every year it comes out I stock up on about 10-12 bottles so I can use it year round. My favourite thing about the moisturiser is its scent. It is a light, warm vanilla scent, and almost sleeps like freshly baked sugar cookies. I have very sensitive skin and many moisturisers irritate my skin, but this one is so gentle and light and I have no issues with it. The formula absorbs into the skin very quickly and is very hydrating. My only problem with this moisturiser is that it is not sold year round!

This smells sooo beautiful...im not good at describing scents but here it goes...it smells like vanilla for one lol but its got kind of a musky not overpowering smell to me...idk every time I have it it just reminds me of the winter time while its snowing and I just feel warm lol

I love the strong sweet cookie-like smell but not so sure about the consistency. It's more on a heavy side, not what I would expect from the lotion. Also not super moisturizing just meh ordinary. So probably will repurchase it only for the lovely scent.

on 7/26/2015 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite scents by Bath and Body Works, hands down. On first sniff I get a sweet caramel with vanilla undertones. It's light and it lingers. I am a huge fan of this product and recommend it whole heartedly.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this along with the Pink Chiffon because I did research and many people said that Vanilla Bean Noel is very good. Well, I don't think i like the smell of it. To me it smells like medicine when I smell it from the bottle. but several minutes after I put it on my body, thr smells of medicine fades and turns into something very sweet and resembles cake. I don't why most people like it but I don't like it. I think it's because here in Indonesia, I never smell something like this so I'm not really accustomed to smell like this.