Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

4.3

on 1/14/2016 2:53:00 PM

When I first caught whiff of the tangy, sweet smell of "Vanilla Bean Noel", I promptly threw up all over the place. Literal chunks of vomit. It smelled like a freshly dead corpse filled with rotting lava and soured milk, with a slight wisp of vanilla cake.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Smells like cake batter.
Not a true vanilla but still nice. Almost like sugar cookies.
It does have a fake type of sweetness something I don't care for, something about it smells cheap to me.
I like this scent better than warm vanilla sugar but still not a favorite

To Read all 360 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/28/2015 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this moisturiser. It is part of Bath and Body Works' traditional Christmas time line and every year it comes out I stock up on about 10-12 bottles so I can use it year round. My favourite thing about the moisturiser is its scent. It is a light, warm vanilla scent, and almost sleeps like freshly baked sugar cookies. I have very sensitive skin and many moisturisers irritate my skin, but this one is so gentle and light and I have no issues with it. The formula absorbs into the skin very quickly and is very hydrating. My only problem with this moisturiser is that it is not sold year round!

This smells sooo beautiful...im not good at describing scents but here it goes...it smells like vanilla for one lol but its got kind of a musky not overpowering smell to me...idk every time I have it it just reminds me of the winter time while its snowing and I just feel warm lol

on 10/19/2015 6:46:00 AM

I love the strong sweet cookie-like smell but not so sure about the consistency. It's more on a heavy side, not what I would expect from the lotion. Also not super moisturizing just meh ordinary. So probably will repurchase it only for the lovely scent.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this along with the Pink Chiffon because I did research and many people said that Vanilla Bean Noel is very good. Well, I don't think i like the smell of it. To me it smells like medicine when I smell it from the bottle. but several minutes after I put it on my body, thr smells of medicine fades and turns into something very sweet and resembles cake. I don't why most people like it but I don't like it. I think it's because here in Indonesia, I never smell something like this so I'm not really accustomed to smell like this.

on 7/26/2015 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite scents by Bath and Body Works, hands down. On first sniff I get a sweet caramel with vanilla undertones. It's light and it lingers. I am a huge fan of this product and recommend it whole heartedly.

honestly this is amazing. I've never had so many compliments in my entire life. My classmates would often say that I was the one who smelled good ! Even teachers came up to me and asked what I was wearing ! It lingers throughout the day as well, in the locker room random people would say that this was the smell that was lingering throughout the whole school and literally half of them would borrow my vanilla bean noel lotion !

When you first spritz it on just be aware that it smells like greek yogurt and after a few seconds/minutes it smells like marshmallows.

on 6/24/2015 11:11:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Vanilla Bean Noel is basically a rich, sweet vanilla smell. It isn't too sweet or bitter, a perfect in between. It's a very likable scent. It isn't a light smell, but it's not too potent either. And it's also not one of those scents that you only would wear for a certain time of year. I feel VBN can fit for any time. The lotion itself is very moisturizing, lathers wonderfully. The scent has nice lasting power, which is another bonus. Overall, I would repurchase this!

on 6/11/2015 3:42:00 PM

Does anyone else find the lotion from BBW to be sticky? The vanilla scent is amazing, and it does smell like sugar cookies but the actual lotion is not as amazing as I had hoped. It absorbs quickly but stays sticky on my hands for a while. It is not as moisturizing as the body creams (the one in the tube). Also, I think it is unnecessary for the lotion to be green, it just adds artificial colors.

These lotions are expensive, I would NOT purchase this at full price- only when they have the deep-discounted sales.

Note, if you are interested: the lotion has parabens, the cream does not. Check the ingredients to compare.