Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last 906D Wine Room

Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last 906D Wine Room
image 1image 2image 3

4.4

on 5/11/2016 2:32:00 AM

Gorgeous color. so so pretty. I'm looking for a dupe of it in liquid lipstick format (my favorite type of lipstick).

The color is (on my nc35 complexion) my lips but darker and pinker. When I first put on this lip color I was like holy shit, this is beautiful.

Its like the perfect medium (but not too dark) pink, it doesn't pull too purple like my other mauve-y colors. This is the colour I wish I wore at my wedding, it brightens up my face and it not too loud but its that hit of color that works for me. I can imagine it being a bit too much pink on lighter skin tones.

Longevity - 4 to 5 hours, there's a nice stain but I like the full color of the lipstick. It would probably last longer on me if I didn't constantly rub my lips together. Its not transfer-proof, you will get it on your cups, but there color is still on your lips. .

Formula - thick balmy and matte. It doesn't dry down to a dry consistency, you can still smack your lips with it on. Its a bit tuggish when you first put on this wnw lipstick, eventually it'll warm up to your lips.

Packaging - cheap, I'm sad that I keep hitting the cap with the bullet and the cap is clear so it just looks like a big freaking mess on the cap. I wish the bullet didn't stick out so much, you can't twist the lipstick all the way down until you use a quarter of an inch of the lipstick.

Totally recommend! Favorite color from the line.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

New HG lipstick for me! I love that this is so inexpensive too. I pair this with Colour Pop's Aquarius liner (a nude brown shade) and this color is perfect for me. It looks like a mauve berry type color on my lips and is not bright at all - like a my lip color but better shade. Simply love it.

To Read all 45 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/2/2016 9:38:00 PM

In the tube, it appears to be a "my lips but mauver" kind of color. But on light to medium skins, it's actually a very bold berry-pink. Any deeper and it would cross into pinkish-red territory. Just something to be aware of when purchasing! Had I known how this had looked on my I wouldn't have bought it.

The formula is good like most of the other Megalast lipsticks. Tugs a bit on application, neither drying nor moisturizing, wears well. However, after just a few uses my entire lipstick fell right out of the tube :(

Love these lipsticks so much! The colors are highly pigmented and stay on for so long! And they're SUPER affordable, I got mine for like $2 USD

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This lipstick is a little more intense than Rose Bud, almost hiting the red color for me. Gorgeous and flattering, I love this for day time looks. It brightens up the face and oh, it's just such a youthful color! The consistency is creamier than other lipsticks from the same line, but I don't mind it.

In the tube this looks more mauve/rose colored but on me it looks much more pink. It is also SUPER dry. Putting this on without any gloss or balm will dry your lips out like no other

on 8/23/2015 6:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

CVS had this on sale for 99 cents and I had a 50 cent coupon so I picked it up. If you don't apply balm first, this won't glide on. I prefer matte lipsticks so I always use balm first. The shade isn't as plummy as I expected, but it works with my NC42 complexion. I think just about anybody can wear this though.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Such a beautiful shade! It looks a little darker on me because I'm fair skinned, but it looks gorgeous and I think it's a very easy to pull off color. It has a semi matte finish but it's not dry at all, even without balm underneath, and it's very comfortable to wear. The only thing I don't like is the packaging, I wish the lipstick would twist all the way down! It can make a mess when you close it. But still these must be one of the best drugstore lipsticks there is.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a beautiful color. It is matte and slightly drying. Wear time is 4+ hours with minimal touch ups. Lasts very well through eating and drinking. Settles ever so slightly into lines. Does not really bleed.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

A nice berry lipstick, pink in tone. I usually wear it with minimal makeup (no shadow or eyeliner, just personal preference). It does transfer, so you will have to reapply after eating, drinking, kissing etc. It's a bit drying, but I always prep my lips with lip balm prior to applying any Wet n' Wild matte lipstick.