Fashion Fair Oil Control Loose Powder

1 review

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I get excited when I make up my face now and call this my "magic powder". I first use the oil free pressed powder in Cashew, apply the rest of my makeup, then lightly dust on the loose powder in Sugar with my Face Secrets Deluxe Powder brush. The key word is lightly-just one soft tap of powder blended onto my entire face. After 2 minutes of settling in, my skin looks instantly transformed, smooth, blended with an airbrushed finish. It sets the makeup, but doesn’t make me look dead or dry, it leaves me with a glow. The first time I used it for an evening event, I could not believe how flawless my complexion appeared in photos afterwards. It reminds me of the high-definition powders that are all the rage now. I still have to blot lightly for oil control after a few hours, but the subtle effect the powder renders is healthy and a soft radiance- I presume that there might be a little shimmer to the Sugar tone, but very subtle. Of course it's a big tub of messy loose powder, so I just transfer a few teaspoons to a smaller container. It will variably last forever.