OPI Servin' Up Sparkle

No Image

4.3

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I am not a sparkle or glitter gal, but this polish really grabbed me. As an accent nail, I use a base coat in a pale color, then I layer this on, and then I add two layers of top coat.

The result looks like diamonds encased in glass. I may never use another glitter or sparkle polish, but I will alway enjoy this one.

A bit more difficult to remove for certain, but this one is worth the time.

on 2/2/2013 10:09:00 PM

A friend gave me this and it's a pretty good glitter polish. Small bits of silver shimmer with some big round silver confetti in it. The bigger pieces don't come out/stay on the nails as much, but the shimmer is pretty and the combination of the two sizes is interesting looking. I have this on over a gray polish right now and I love the look, but it would look nice over most base colors. Everyone knows OPI makes quality polishes, so I don't think I need to say much about the formula - of course it's good!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I am new to the sparkle polishes. I haven't been living under a rock, I just thought that they would be difficult to remove (and they are!), and that maybe I couldn't get away with it at work. I decided to try a few and really love the effect. This is one of the few that I recently got in a swap. I really like the colors and sparkle effect in this one. It is a very silver-tinsel type of color and there is a bit of purple and other colors to the sparkle. The large sparkles that are in this one can be a bit few and far between if you don't shake the bottle a lot. You would end up with a lot of bald spots that only have the "background" sparkle, or base sparkle (the fine sparkle). This means that you may have to be a bit more patient with this polish, but the payoff is great! I used three coats of this and had to re-shake a bit to get at the big sparkles, but I am very please with how this looks! (the photo I have posted with this is not mine - just got it from a google image search)

Popular Polishes