Lancome La Vie Est Belle

4.3

on 2/20/2015 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HG perfume alert!!
Ive been looking for a nice sweet feminine fragrance for a while and when i smelled this perfume i knew it was the one. It smells so fresh and sweet and kind of like apples as well. Its a very comforting feminine womanly smell , whenever i wear it outside strangers always comment on how beautiful it smells, thats how i know its a good-un .
Pros
.beautiful smell
. lasts on your skin and clothes for a very long time
. product itself lasts a long time as you dont need to spray alot
Cons
. price is slightly expensive

on 9/17/2014 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Well, I am on my fourth bottle. I bought this perfume when it first came out and I'm still buying it, even though I've tried many others in between. This is a quality fragrance that lasts forever on my skin. I also like that I don't have to search the world over in order to find it. This juice is everywhere and that's okay. When I open the walk-in closet I share with my husband, I laugh because La Vie Est Belle greets our faces with the sweet, creamy, musky deliciousness still on my clothes. My guy never complains. One day, I found him smelling my pillow and knew this fragrance is "the one." I still wear a drop of Idylle or a dab of Shalimar Parfum Initial on occasion, but when those who know me best catch a whiff of La Vie Est Belle, they wonder if I'm near. I'd say that's a signature all right. Yes, life is good.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

La Vie est Belle is almost exactly the same scent as Flowerbomb (which everyone knows is really a misnamed gourmand) but much more smooth and beautiful. The patchouli is not too heavy-handed and the praline and vanilla notes round out the fruit beautifully. Something about Flowerbomb is much more synthetic and sharp. LVEB is a sophisticated gourmand that feels incredibly sexy and sultry. It's not cloyingly sweet but it has great longevity and makes for an excellent evening scent. The bottle is a little lackluster, but other than that, it's a lovely scent.

on 12/15/2012 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I surprisingly love this scent. When I read the list of notes I thought it would be too flowery and sweet smelling. And while there are floral notes and it is on the sweet side, neither are overwhelming. On me, La Vie Est Belle is very warm and nice. The patchouli is done in a way that completely works. Also, I have received tons of compliments from wearing this perfume that I hadn't with any other. Give it a try :)

Popular Fragrances