Lancôme La Vie Est Belle

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 36-43
Lancôme La Vie Est Belle

2.0

on 12/17/2017 11:24:00 PM

This purfume is horrible. The smell would turn really bad after an hour or so. Returned bottle.

on 8/7/2014 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Way too strong and mature. The body lotion is better. But this one is not wearable tome. It is moderately expensive but the bottle is a masterpiece. I think the only way to describe this perfume is NOT LIGHT. It is pretty but it needs to be diluted down. It is nothing special. I find it rather generic. Having said that I would not turn down a free bottle and I have turned down many free bottles.

on 12/9/2013 8:22:00 PM

This perfume falls into the Flowerbomb...Jimmy Choo family. If you do not like those perfumes, this will not be the right fragrance for you. I love the bottle and think they did a great job with presentation. I love this perfume for the first few hours. After that, something about it does not sit well with me at all. Perfumes do not smell the same on everyone so I don't think the same will happen to everyone. It ends up smelling very baby powder like on me. I just don't know how to explain it...only that I just don't like it after a while. You will definitely get compliments and people will ask what you have on. I definitely recommend requesting a sample and trying it out before you commit to buying. I will definitely go through the bottle but would not repurchase it again.

on 10/25/2013 2:02:00 PM

I am lucky enough to live on the US/Canadian border so I buy my perfumes at the Duty Free Shops on both sides of the border at truly amazing prices. For example I purchased today Forbidden Euphoria /3.4 ounces/ by Calvin Klein for the unbelievable price of $64.50 and Eternity Summer/3.4 ounces/ by Calvin Klein for $ 49.60.Thus being said ,I was really looking forward to try on LVEB, as I was obsessed with the bottle. This is like, the prettiest perfume bottle I have ever seen, so classy and elegant. However, when I sniffed the tester card ,it felt like I've got a punch in the face........ I must have made an instant grimace of repulsion. This fragrance is so sickly sweet, sugary and cloying......I could not sense patchouli notes, just loudly pronounced burned sugar with a flowery twist. Some people here compared it to Flower Bomb by Victor & Rolf, so I sniffed the Flower Bomb too. Ouch! Too heavy, overpowering and powdery flowery. I don't think both fragrances are similar , their only similarity is that they are both nauseatingly strong and intense scents, almost suffocating. So if you like to make a statement by smelling like a woman from a Turkish harem or a Burlesque dancer, these both perfumes are the way to go. But not for me. I love beautifully made,elegant, understated scents that are pleasure to wear both for me and the people around me. So, Thumbs Down for LVEB. Too bad, I really wanted to like it , the bottle is gorgeous.

This fragrance contains: Patchouli, Orange Blossom, Gourmand, Jasmine, and Iris Palida. And in my opinion the marriage of these ingredients is absolutely phenomenal. Each component complements one another. It is strong, but not over-bearing. In fact, I think it is a bit intoxicating to the wearer and others.

Whenever I wear this fragrance, I feel sexy, pretty, and oh so feminine. It lingers a bit when I enter a room; but not in an obtrusive way. It simply envelopes your senses and that of others. This has become a Holy Grail fragrance for me because of the way it makes me feel. In every sense of the word--like a woman!

on 11/6/2012 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Fragrance preferences are very personal... To me, this has a strong kick of patchouli - the same one that Coco Mademoiselle has - which gives me an instant gag reaction and sometimes triggers a migraine. Boo.