Lancome La Vie Est Belle

4.2

Love it ! Nice for young ladies

on 3/25/2016 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

My very first bottle is almost empty, but it has been with me for about 10 months and I still have some to go. Very powerful and elegant fragrance that has made some fall head over hills for me. and Yes Life is beautiful every day but especially when I'm wearing this perfume. No one knew it was a woman fragrance until I told them. But everyone men and women have complimented me on it. I will make sure I always have a bottle of it with me

on 6/8/2015 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Got this one for my birthday!
It's a very sweet scent. It lasts very very long, and the first time I wore it, I received a lot of compliments about my perfume.
I would really recommend it :)

on 11/3/2014 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This perfume is thebomb.com. It smells lovely. It is caramelly, out there and sweet. it has a floral not to it. but it is very little. I discovered I like caramel scents; i thought i would be a floral girl but I am not. This fragrance is mature, creamy and lovely. awww.. you only need 2 sprits. its is lovely.. You can were it for a dinner, a semi formal event or the club. it is not necessarily a partying scent. it is more like "smell me and fall in love" my friends love this fragrance on me. too much can give a headache. i don's spray it on my neck; rather my palm. i rob it on my body and spray it on my clothes. two sprits in total.

on 2/2/2013 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

If you like Angel or Womanity by Thierry Mulger, this scent is in the same vein. The iris in this parfum is part of what makes it special. While it might seem too strong at first spritz, it settles nicely and lingers the right amount on your skin. Reasonably priced too, considering the richness of this scent. Lancome's presentation with the gorgeous, heavy glass bottle is stunning, and it makes the liquid inside seem to glow.

on 1/28/2013 4:39:00 PM

Sickeningly sweet and hangs on forever. I haven't liked anything from Lancome in quite a while now (Tresor in Love, Tresor Midnight Rose, Magnifique, Hypnose are all nauseating to me), so I think I need to stop testing their new fragrances. A pity, as I like many of their older ones.

Popular Fragrances