Lancôme La Vie Est Belle

on 9/5/2018 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hi!
A little too expensive.
The bottle is square,but round on the bottom,inside,like a glass of shot of....tequila.Pink liquid.
The leaves make me daydream of how life is beautiful.
Lasts 7-8 hours.
I was making consciousness of being the only one that doesn't love the scent.Apparently I'm not the only one.It's too sweet,powdery.
First I had a sample.Thank God that I bought the 30 ml bottle!I get borred easily with a perfume,so,I change it often.
Maybe the first time I used too much product,because it gave me headache and dizziness.It impregnated a tiny bit in my desk(because I use it on my wrists too) and,sometimes,I get a little of the scent.
With this perfume less is more.
What's with the people using perfumes on the clothes?Perfumes are for skin,not for clothes.

on 11/13/2017 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff so much. Have been looking for a new (for me) perfume to replace my coco mademoiselle because I was just looking for a change. Took years and now I'm set. Wears all day and is good for day or night.

on 7/24/2017 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Light & elegant? More like: Strong & Sweet sweet Candy Bubblegum Playschool, like scented eraser or dough etc Cheep celeb fragrance Disney Sweet drinks and I'm not talking about sweet wine, I'm going with undiluted & extremely sweet & cheap cordial drink It's strong too :/ Best for 16 & belows and 70 & aboves is a better description. This isn't light and

on 10/1/2013 7:58:00 PM

I love this lovely floral girly scent. So romantic! This scent is sooo me! The salesperson gave me a scent strip and i kept it in my bag compartment tog with my iphone. When i took out my phone i got whiffs of it and i really liked this. I gonna get this... altho its really expensive!... But since it lasted in my bag all day im sure a little goes a long way...

on 9/1/2013 7:05:00 AM

Fruity & floral. Sweet & feminine. Yummy & LONG-LASTING. My day-to-day fragrance is Burberry Brit, but when I want to wear something a little "nicer", this is what I put on. And I don't need to use much at all because this fragrance is powerful (it's very easy to overdo it.) I have a bottle of the L'eau de Parfum, and just as an object it it gorgeous- I love the packaging. Heavy glass with a ribbon around the neck of the bottle.

But I love the scent even more, I always get tons of compliments when I wear this. Will repurchase in the future, definitely.

EDIT: Have changed the rating from 5 to a 4 because I decided that the EDP version is a bit too heavy and patchouli-ish, lacks the sparkliness of the EDT. The patchouli note is still present in the EDT version but not quite so much. Still love it though, I just prefer the EDT.

on 8/22/2013 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I got some samples from a store and loved this so much. Sweet, feminine, long-lasting. But i smelled this on someone while i was outside and changed my mind about the perfume. I felt it was too strong, too sugary sweet and trying too hard. I could smell the girl metres away, surely that can't be good if you're hitting everyone around you with your overbearing perfume. That aside, this perfume reminds me of coco mademoiselle wannabe that doesn't really live up to the careless but enchanting glamour of coco. but it still comes off as a good perfume if you don't think of that comparison. If i were to buy it, i would grab the small bottle only as i love it enough to wear it sometimes but not faithfully for years as i have with coco mademoiselle.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my favorite new perfume. I absolutely love it!!!! I also love the lotion (almost as much) and the shower gel.

Popular Fragrances