Lancôme La Vie Est Belle

on 9/5/2018 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hi!
A little too expensive.
The bottle is square,but round on the bottom,inside,like a glass of shot of....tequila.Pink liquid.
The leaves make me daydream of how life is beautiful.
Lasts 7-8 hours.
I was making consciousness of being the only one that doesn't love the scent.Apparently I'm not the only one.It's too sweet,powdery.
First I had a sample.Thank God that I bought the 30 ml bottle!I get borred easily with a perfume,so,I change it often.
Maybe the first time I used too much product,because it gave me headache and dizziness.It impregnated a tiny bit in my desk(because I use it on my wrists too) and,sometimes,I get a little of the scent.
With this perfume less is more.
What's with the people using perfumes on the clothes?Perfumes are for skin,not for clothes.

on 7/24/2017 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Light & elegant? More like: Strong & Sweet sweet Candy Bubblegum Playschool, like scented eraser or dough etc Cheep celeb fragrance Disney Sweet drinks and I'm not talking about sweet wine, I'm going with undiluted & extremely sweet & cheap cordial drink It's strong too :/ Best for 16 & belows and 70 & aboves is a better description. This isn't light and

on 10/25/2013 2:02:00 PM

I am lucky enough to live on the US/Canadian border so I buy my perfumes at the Duty Free Shops on both sides of the border at truly amazing prices. For example I purchased today Forbidden Euphoria /3.4 ounces/ by Calvin Klein for the unbelievable price of $64.50 and Eternity Summer/3.4 ounces/ by Calvin Klein for $ 49.60.Thus being said ,I was really looking forward to try on LVEB, as I was obsessed with the bottle. This is like, the prettiest perfume bottle I have ever seen, so classy and elegant. However, when I sniffed the tester card ,it felt like I've got a punch in the face........ I must have made an instant grimace of repulsion. This fragrance is so sickly sweet, sugary and cloying......I could not sense patchouli notes, just loudly pronounced burned sugar with a flowery twist. Some people here compared it to Flower Bomb by Victor & Rolf, so I sniffed the Flower Bomb too. Ouch! Too heavy, overpowering and powdery flowery. I don't think both fragrances are similar , their only similarity is that they are both nauseatingly strong and intense scents, almost suffocating. So if you like to make a statement by smelling like a woman from a Turkish harem or a Burlesque dancer, these both perfumes are the way to go. But not for me. I love beautifully made,elegant, understated scents that are pleasure to wear both for me and the people around me. So, Thumbs Down for LVEB. Too bad, I really wanted to like it , the bottle is gorgeous.

on 10/1/2013 7:58:00 PM

I love this lovely floral girly scent. So romantic! This scent is sooo me! The salesperson gave me a scent strip and i kept it in my bag compartment tog with my iphone. When i took out my phone i got whiffs of it and i really liked this. I gonna get this... altho its really expensive!... But since it lasted in my bag all day im sure a little goes a long way...