Lancôme La Vie Est Belle

Lancôme La Vie Est Belle

on 9/17/2014 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Well, I am on my fourth bottle. I bought this perfume when it first came out and I'm still buying it, even though I've tried many others in between. This is a quality fragrance that lasts forever on my skin. I also like that I don't have to search the world over in order to find it. This juice is everywhere and that's okay. When I open the walk-in closet I share with my husband, I laugh because La Vie Est Belle greets our faces with the sweet, creamy, musky deliciousness still on my clothes. My guy never complains. One day, I found him smelling my pillow and knew this fragrance is "the one." I still wear a drop of Idylle or a dab of Shalimar Parfum Initial on occasion, but when those who know me best catch a whiff of La Vie Est Belle, they wonder if I'm near. I'd say that's a signature all right. Yes, life is good.

on 2/21/2014 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I brought a sample of this fragrance when it was first released. I had also been testing Flower Bomb. Upon smelling LVEB I thought it was very old ladyish and a Flowerbomb knock off. I'm not sure what made me try it again but I did and now I love it. I live in a very cold climate and I think that's what changed this fragrance for me.

The juice is very sweet. The praline and pear are very strong during the first application. After a while the pachouli is very present during the dry down and I get that that patchouli the most toward the end. The vanilla and tonka bean never show up on me nor does the iris. I like this more than Flowerbomb as it's easier to wear and better priced.

Popular Fragrances