Lancôme La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum

3.8

on 1/31/2018 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I have a friend of mine that uses this. It's not as tooth achingly sweet as Pink sugar or my nemesis Flowerbomb but it's close. This smells syrupy, thick and sugary. There are some flowers that lanage to burst through the dense thick sweet sugar. However to my nose this smells like a thick syrup. I don't like really sweet perfumes & this one isn't for me but it smells nice when sprayed with a light hand.

on 11/3/2014 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This perfume is thebomb.com. It smells lovely. It is caramelly, out there and sweet. it has a floral not to it. but it is very little. I discovered I like caramel scents; i thought i would be a floral girl but I am not. This fragrance is mature, creamy and lovely. awww.. you only need 2 sprits. its is lovely.. You can were it for a dinner, a semi formal event or the club. it is not necessarily a partying scent. it is more like "smell me and fall in love" my friends love this fragrance on me. too much can give a headache. i don's spray it on my neck; rather my palm. i rob it on my body and spray it on my clothes. two sprits in total.

on 2/2/2013 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

If you like Angel or Womanity by Thierry Mulger, this scent is in the same vein. The iris in this parfum is part of what makes it special. While it might seem too strong at first spritz, it settles nicely and lingers the right amount on your skin. Reasonably priced too, considering the richness of this scent. Lancome's presentation with the gorgeous, heavy glass bottle is stunning, and it makes the liquid inside seem to glow.

on 11/6/2012 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This has taken the place of JS Fancy as my go-to fragrance now. The top layer smells a lot like Flowerbomb but this scent is actually a little sweeter on me which I could see some people not liking but I happen to love. I got the gift set and fyi the lotion is horrid. They overdid the iris in it and I can't even use it. So I'll be happy to swap if someone wants it.
6/28/14 Edit: This fragrance is sooo strong. I can spray my wrists once in the morning and still smell it when I get home. So it can be completely overbearing. I now just spray my ankles and this helps some. And now only wear it when its cold cause wearing in the summer would make me gag.

on 11/2/2012 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I was quite disappointed in this, not because it's a bad fragrance, but because it was so similar to Flowerbomb on me. The opening notes were like Coco Mademoiselle for a while, then almost identical to Flowerbomb through to the dry down. Do try it on yourself, as scents often smell different on different people. It has good sillage and good lasting power. There is no way I'd buy this personally, as I already own Flowerbomb and it's pretty much a dupe on me.