Lancôme La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum

Filtered by age: 36-43
Lancôme La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum

3.3

on 11/18/2018 4:57:00 AM

My sister purchased it several years ago simply because she loves every single perfume with sweet notes which is not my favorite at all. I sprayed a little bit on my wrist and once I sniffed I had a headache and stomachache. To sum it up this perfume is way too much sweet and more likely to be idolized by a teenage girl. I gave it two lippies only because I liked the packaging, the bottle design, the color it and the small ribbon which is tied around the bottleneck. Notes: my favorite perfumes are Chance-Chanel Coco- Chanel No5-Chanel N22-Chanel Coromandel-Chanel Cinnabar- Estée Lauder Youth Dew- Estée Lauder Aromatics-Clinique magie noire-Lancome

on 11/17/2018 3:32:00 PM

I cannot stand this perfume, it is really cloying and sickening. Very strong and sweet - in a bad way. It make me nauseous.

on 9/5/2018 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hi!
A little too expensive.
The bottle is square,but round on the bottom,inside,like a glass of shot of....tequila.Pink liquid.
The leaves make me daydream of how life is beautiful.
Lasts 7-8 hours.
I was making consciousness of being the only one that doesn't love the scent.Apparently I'm not the only one.It's too sweet,powdery.
First I had a sample.Thank God that I bought the 30 ml bottle!I get borred easily with a perfume,so,I change it often.
Maybe the first time I used too much product,because it gave me headache and dizziness.It impregnated a tiny bit in my desk(because I use it on my wrists too) and,sometimes,I get a little of the scent.
With this perfume less is more.
What's with the people using perfumes on the clothes?Perfumes are for skin,not for clothes.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I will be honest and confess this was not love at first sniff. However, I didn't want to write LVEB off because so many people talk about the amazing longevity and sillage of this scent (I am sick of paying for scents that don't last or project). So I got a sample of this from Sephora, wore it a few different times, and now I can appreciate its creamy sweetness, the light patchouli, the beautiful florals, and the incredible lasting power! It has really grown on me and I am a fan of this warm and sweet scent. It makes my clothes smell heavenly and lasts on fabric like you wouldn't believe! Lancome knows how to do well-made fragrances. The bottle is lovely too, heavy and expensive looking.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Patchouli choking in artificial pears and baby powder, its everything I don't like in perfume. To me this smells overpowering, cheap, boring, anti-sexual, anti-social, and utterly tasteless. Like someone weak and frail who has lost their sense of taste and smell well before their time, its the old maid's version of Angel.

I find it funny how people talk this up over cheaper, prettier fragrances. Maybe its because I don't find Julia Roberts appealing the magic doesn't happen for me? Anyway, it may be super popular but secretly alot of people really hate this.

Top notes - black currant, pear
Heart notes - iris, jasmine, orange blossom
Base notes - patchouli, vanilla, tonka bean, praline

on 12/17/2017 11:24:00 PM

This purfume is horrible. The smell would turn really bad after an hour or so. Returned bottle.

on 11/13/2017 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff so much. Have been looking for a new (for me) perfume to replace my coco mademoiselle because I was just looking for a change. Took years and now I'm set. Wears all day and is good for day or night.

on 7/24/2017 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Light & elegant? More like: Strong & Sweet sweet Candy Bubblegum Playschool, like scented eraser or dough etc Cheep celeb fragrance Disney Sweet drinks and I'm not talking about sweet wine, I'm going with undiluted & extremely sweet & cheap cordial drink It's strong too :/ Best for 16 & belows and 70 & aboves is a better description. This isn't light and

This perfume blew me away. Really. I'm completely in love with it. I can't get enough of it. It gets a lot of hate online but I think that's just because it's so popular. Some people just like to be different. Personally I don't care if it's popular, sure isn't it lovely to smell a beautiful perfume on someone else. It's lovely for any age group. I don't believe in a perfume being too old or too young for you(utter nonsense) Also wear it in any season you like, it's a stunning classy scent for any time of year and any occasion. ❤

I fell -hard- for this perfume. It smells so sweet. It reminds me of mon Guerlain which i also own I bought myself the LVEB 3.4oz edp & another rollerball for my birthday! It’s -def- FBW & when I hold my puppy she smells like LVEB bcoz she nestles into my neck to sleep. This is in my top faves!! It smells amazing. It’s a safe blind buy also. This is so sweet & full of joy they really did bottle “the scent of life being good.” =]