Lancôme La Vie Est Belle

2.5

on 12/26/2014 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I contemplated getting this perfume for a long time worried I would smell like every other young girl that walks around in a bubble of sugar. But I'm glad I got this! It's a strong perfume so only a spray or two will do so you don't give others a headache. Both the sillage and longevity are fantastic, so although it's expensive it's definitely quality. It definitely is sweet, but it's not too childish, it has this musk to it that makes it somewhat sexy (i think it's the patchouli). It's the perfume I like to wear to events because it draws a lot of compliments, it's sophisticated, and it just makes me feel luxurious. But i'll be honest, it's a pretty generic scent. Like there's nothing about it that makes it stand out from other perfumes. And since I'm getting into more complex scents it's starting to bore me, to be quite honest, so I don't wear it as often but whenever I do it wraps me in this cozy warm blanket of sweetness and it's comforting. So i don't think I would buy it again as I can try so many other perfumes out there, but at the same time I don't regret buying it because it's beautiful.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

I received a sample from Sephora, sprayed it on, and I wish I hadn't. It's just another sweet, sugary, vanilla-y fragrance that stops short of giving me a headache. I'm glad I didn't buy it. As the sweetness fades, an old-fashioned powdery scent emerges, which reminds me of inexpensive DS fragrances of long ago. I expected more from Lancome.

Popular Fragrances