Lancome La Vie Est Belle

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Lancome La Vie Est Belle

3.3

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got a couple sample vials of this & loved it but I knew I could never afford USD$125 for 3.4oz of juice so i went to my old faithful (eBay) & got a knockoff oil 1/3oz for $7 it smells just like LBEV. I'm hoarding my samples lol whenever my dad goes it Macy's it's like being home more samples! I'll buy a rollerball when I get paid someday this is in the family of flowerbomb (which I have in oil & a rollerball) & GA Si (I got Si Intense oil on order & received a Si rolllerball for my bday (also got mj decadence & Tresor Nuit oils on order. Oils are a good way to add to your collex b4 u buy the real juice. So I'll treasure my samples til I get a chance to buy this so glad I tried it coz I love this is very age appropriate I love it's sweetness I can't imagine anyone would find this offensive but it will garner attention from the male crowd esp a sophisticate gentleman whch is what i want man to drink his drinks neat & not some fboy who has condoms in his car's ashtray (guys are so thoughtful [sarcastic] huh my first bf's brother did that). This perfume smells mature & not matronly nor grandmotherly far from musty nor old. It's very sweet in composition but not candy sickening sweet like aquolina or VS fare. I love this perfume!!!

on 12/26/2014 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I contemplated getting this perfume for a long time worried I would smell like every other young girl that walks around in a bubble of sugar. But I'm glad I got this! It's a strong perfume so only a spray or two will do so you don't give others a headache. Both the sillage and longevity are fantastic, so although it's expensive it's definitely quality. It definitely is sweet, but it's not too childish, it has this musk to it that makes it somewhat sexy (i think it's the patchouli). It's the perfume I like to wear to events because it draws a lot of compliments, it's sophisticated, and it just makes me feel luxurious. But i'll be honest, it's a pretty generic scent. Like there's nothing about it that makes it stand out from other perfumes. And since I'm getting into more complex scents it's starting to bore me, to be quite honest, so I don't wear it as often but whenever I do it wraps me in this cozy warm blanket of sweetness and it's comforting. So i don't think I would buy it again as I can try so many other perfumes out there, but at the same time I don't regret buying it because it's beautiful.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

I received a sample from Sephora, sprayed it on, and I wish I hadn't. It's just another sweet, sugary, vanilla-y fragrance that stops short of giving me a headache. I'm glad I didn't buy it. As the sweetness fades, an old-fashioned powdery scent emerges, which reminds me of inexpensive DS fragrances of long ago. I expected more from Lancome.

Popular Fragrances