Lancome La Vie Est Belle

Lancome La Vie Est Belle

4.1

on 11/13/2017 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff so much. Have been looking for a new (for me) perfume to replace my coco mademoiselle because I was just looking for a change. Took years and now I'm set. Wears all day and is good for day or night.

on 3/30/2017 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is one of my all time favorites.
The perfume lasts for more than 12 hrs, it smells like a sweet thing (cotton-candy-like) and the smell is pretty obvious.
This is not a discreet perfume, it is the kind of smell one senses when passes near the person who wears it, it is the turning heads perfume.
I love it and I bought it more than once.
I recommend it to women who love persistent essences.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I love this perfume. I have EDP and is lasts forever. I shower, wash my hair and I'm still smelling this on my skin. I should note that in general my pH is really weird and most of the scents don't last me, even the stronger ones. Yes, this is a strong, sweet, evening scent that I find most appealing in the colder months. In the summer I can't enjoy it as much as I'd love, so I switch to a ligher one.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Wow really surprised this perfume doesn't have higher reviews! I never owned a "high end" perfume before this one (mostly just used Bath & Body Works sprays), in part because of how pricey they are, and also because I could never find a scent that really knocked me out.

Last year, my mom took me shopping for Christmas presents, and decided that she wanted to get me a fancy perfume, because her mother bought her her first perfume at my age. I was pretty skeptical, especially when the first five perfumes I tested were disgusting and made me nauseous.

After many failed attempts at trying the more popular brands (blown away that Channel No. 5 is so popular, it smells like public bathroom hand soap in my opinion). I told the sales associate that I was looking for something, "light and feminine, without being too flowery or fruity." She directed me to two perfumes that she thought best matched my description; one was okay, much too sharp of a scent, but the other one--Lancome La Vie Est Belle--was something out of a dream! Exactly what I had been looking for all these years!

I bought it immediately, and despite the price (which is expected when you're getting a quality perfume, one bottle has lasted me ages anyway) I am insanely happy with my purchase! I also think the packaging and supple, rosy color of the perfume is just lovely. It is a very potent perfume, so one generous spritz on the wrists, followed by a quick rub on either side of your neck is the perfect amount. Long lasting, without being overbearing. I always get compliments about how good I smell! Never going back to body sprays again.

on 12/30/2015 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this as a gift. As a 16 years old student i can not buy this stuff its so expensive, well most of perfumes are.
Still, I LOVE THIIIS !!!!
It has a sweet yet sexy smell. I couldnt stop smelling my wrist when i first got it.
I like the packaging, simple yet ellegant. Honestly i prefer more unique designs.
I notice that many people love it. I could smell it almsot everywhere i go.
So, still looking for my signature scent :/

on 8/12/2015 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Sick syrupy mess. Very synthetic and headache inducing. Ugh! I don't care for this at all. It's a poor version of Flowerbomb.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Oh this reminds me of Pink Sugar, Coco Mademoiselle, & Flowerbomb. I really liked it at first and it lasts longer on my skin than any of the others, but I hate the sugary black currant note. I will not re-buy.

on 1/21/2015 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is nice cold weather scent for me. It has a musky undertone from the patchouli but is balanced by the sweet notes. My skin picks up the vanilla and fruit notes well and the longevity is decent. I can still smell it, although much lighter, at the end of the day. I have it in the roller ball version that I found at Ulta. It was $25 plus tax. For some reason I can't pull off too many gourmand scents, but this is a nice transition. It is a flirty fragrance and I can see why some gravitate towards it. I don't see it resembling any other perfumes to my nose, but the opening is vaguely similar to some I have tried. I love this enough to get the matching lotion soon.

on 12/18/2014 4:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Beautiful fragrance not over bearing or if you have allergy issues. Long lasting beautiful bottle. My hubby noticed and liked it so for Christmas he bought me the 1.7 oz I was hoping for the gift set but was sold out.
Gourmand scent but all the notes blend beautifully so it doesn't smell like food.
Can't go wrong with this one

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

The first time I wore it, it was a beautiful scent. I loved how light and elegant it was, how it actually changed my outfit (if that makes sense. I mean if a stranger sat beside me on the bus, looked at my outfit and smelled the scent... My overall "outfit" would be put together)

So I wore it again the next week.. and had the complete opposite experience (even though my clothes were actually better!!). The scent changed!?? Is that it? Because I didn't smell at all "put together" anymore, the scent was SO strong and mature-like. It was not the subtle elegance like my first time. And this incident happened AGAIN the third time I wore it.... Did I lose chemistry with this perfume?? Unfortunately it is now placed in the "never to be used again" drawer.

Popular Fragrances