Lancome La Vie Est Belle

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Lancome La Vie Est Belle

3.8

on 10/23/2017 6:58:00 AM

I’ve tried this several times since I keep getting samples. If you’re sensitive to patchouli you won’t like this. I don’t think this is as universally appealing because of that patchouli.

It does last and packaging is nice.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this parfum. Blackcurrent, vanilla, patchouli base notes seem to be in all my favourite parfums but this is by far the most expensive. It does have a good lasting power through out the day on my skin but Si by Giorgio Armani lasts longer. I would repurchase this when I run out. I do use it on a daily basis. Love this scent.

on 5/5/2016 8:22:00 PM

Perfume is so so subjective-- tastes not only vary wildly but body chemistry does too! This is such a strong N--O-- for me.

The top note for me is robitussin. I have no idea what they are supposed to be-- but on me it is strongly robitussin. Some weird medicinal, artificial candied, gross, syrupy....

I've tested this quite a few times -- and every time it's cough syrup. The last time I tried it I was home alone and just being too lazy to wash the smell off. I made it to the drydown.

Ugh. What a hot mess. Basically take the cloying sweetness from Armani si. Add that to the overbearing musky note in Valentino Donna. Then add that to the suffocating stuffy powdery note of Estee lauder modern muse le rouge-- and then put that in a blender with... Cough syrup.

Voila- la vie est belle! This literally smells like the flu. When you're 2 weeks into a virus and everything just smells off and tastes terrible and you are just a stuffy mess. La vie est sinus infection. Pass.

on 3/25/2016 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

My very first bottle is almost empty, but it has been with me for about 10 months and I still have some to go. Very powerful and elegant fragrance that has made some fall head over hills for me. and Yes Life is beautiful every day but especially when I'm wearing this perfume. No one knew it was a woman fragrance until I told them. But everyone men and women have complimented me on it. I will make sure I always have a bottle of it with me

on 2/28/2016 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Beautiful, fresh, sweet, floral gourmand fragrance. It reminds me of a Chanel type fragrance like coco mademoiselle, its the patchouli note that makes it similar. Everything is else is not the same with those two, because this is very sweet smelling almost sugary. If you detest sweet smells, this isn't for you, it is borderline to overly sweet if you spray too much but it is very nice and light, floral and feminine smelling. Very gourmand, I like it. I have a huge bottle that was gifted to me for xmas from the boyfriend. I highly doubt I will finish it up this year or even years to come. I only need one spray to really get the effect, and I like to wear this if I am going to make an entrance or I'm going out. I don't wear this during the day because it's too sweet for me ( I can't wear sweet smells in the morning, weird I know) but it's lovely for an evening out with the boyfriend or a girls night or something.

on 2/8/2016 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Feminine, floral, sensual, lovely. This has become my signature scent, and I get complimented about it practically on a weekly basis. It's a strong scent, but not heavy, which makes it a good day-wear perfume.

on 12/29/2015 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I'm convinced this is the smell you smell when first walk into any perfume place. For some of you this may not be appealing but I love it. It's a very strong, warm scent. I love the pink color of it. I got the rollerball of it for $25 at ULTA. Good price and since the smell is so long lasting I should have it for a while. Love it!

on 12/10/2014 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Truly my signature fragrance. A lovely and sweet fragrance; with lots of compliments.

on 11/30/2014 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this perfume and I am a perfume freak. It is the only sent the people follow me around in stores and ask what I am wearing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love gourmand fragrences... Sweet,feminine type perfumes actually. It all started with flowerbomb, and That was my signature scent for a long type, then it was Prada candy-which I ADORE but unfortunately the longetivity just isn't there so after using up almost 1/4 of my bottle in a month I set out on a search for a sweet, gourmand type fragrance that lasts & is sweet-not cloying. This is my now signature scent! It is definitely beautiful like the name describes, so if your looking for something feminine, sweet and almost sugary this is the perfume for you :)
YES-this is strong, if you are going to wear this, do not douse yourself in it! 1-2 sprays should be enough to last the day, anymore and you might get a headache. A little goes a long way with this perfume so be careful!
Overall I definitely recommend this perfume :)

Popular Fragrances