Lancôme La Vie Est Belle

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Lancôme La Vie Est Belle

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love it! Beautiful, feminine and long lasting

LOVE! this perfume smells amazing and lasts all night long its such a sweet beautiful flowery scent its a little pricey but defintely worth the money!

on 6/8/2015 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Got this one for my birthday!
It's a very sweet scent. It lasts very very long, and the first time I wore it, I received a lot of compliments about my perfume.
I would really recommend it :)

I love it because of me my sister and my mother buy it

on 5/13/2014 1:03:00 PM

This is the third scent i've reviewed in the little contest i have with myself to find the sweetest scent possible. La Vie Est Belle has been my absolute favorite to wear. Also, it's the tattoo Casey Anthony had....Belle Vita...The Beautiful Life. It's such a simple, sweet little scent that has been done before but it is so beautiful and naive. It doesnt smell like cotton candy or a cup cake or anything like that but it is sweet. The praline, vanilla, tonka bean and patchouli. The little flowers like orange blossom and jasmine spring to life and add a wonderful little floralcy to the mix to. The bottle and box elegant and do the fragrance justice too. Also, towards the end of the day yesterday i noticed a peach-like scent. I checked the notes and peach was not a listed note but i think it might have been the pear or black currant i was smelling. La Vie Est Belle is not a childish little fragrance like Pink Sugar or Fantasy. It's just a beautiful fragrance is all. I just finished my bottle and i will be sad i wont be able to wear La Vie Est Belle until i can get another bottle which i most definitely will be doing. I have tons of fragrances that i like to wear and i dont consider any of them a "signature" scent but this is the closest that would come to a signature scent for me. Definitely not the sweetest of the three but i've still got Fantasy to go. LOL

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I could cuddle up on a cold night with this fragrance. Sweet and satisfying, along the lines of Thierry Mugler's Angel, but on another level, nowhere near as 'cheap' smelling, nor overpowering. I have many compliments on this fragrance, both this and the Legere version.

on 1/2/2014 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I totally do not get all the negative reviews. This does smell sweet but in an "adult" kind of way. It also smells expensive and slightly floral so it's definitely not all gourmand. It's strong at first spray, and you only need a little, but after 5 minutes it dies down a good bit and stays with you for a long time throughout its different and wonderful phases.

on 11/22/2013 4:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

OMG LOVE! Everytime I spray it so many strangers ask me what I have on and some actually note it down!! (I also found out about this perfume when I smelt it on someone. This perfume turns into heaven on skin!)

I tested it, and It is the first and only perfume that stayed on my skin until the next day, so about 16 to 24 hours.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my favorite new perfume. I absolutely love it!!!! I also love the lotion (almost as much) and the shower gel.

Ah La vie belle. When I first smelled I fell in love and KNEW this would be my signature scent. After buying it I am kind of on the fence now. Dont get me wrong this scent smells great and unique but to much fruit for me. This fragrence is by far THE best out of all of the Lancome perfumes and if you want to smell elegant this perfume is the way to go. I do feel that the bottle is a little bit to much, and perfer something more simply

Popular Fragrances