Lancôme La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Lancôme La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum

3.7

on 3/28/2018 12:22:00 AM

Everyone's chemistry is different, but for me this scent is intoxicating. I do enjoy and own unique scents such as Mugler Aura, and understand that the notes are not unique, but the lasting power and the non overpowering nature of the Tonka bean lingering for over a day makes this scent perfect for those who dislike smelling flowery or perfume(y).

on 1/31/2018 8:42:00 AM

My new favorite perfume! It grows on you for sure. Love the bright, youthful, floral fragrance!

Love it ! Nice for young ladies

on 11/3/2014 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This perfume is thebomb.com. It smells lovely. It is caramelly, out there and sweet. it has a floral not to it. but it is very little. I discovered I like caramel scents; i thought i would be a floral girl but I am not. This fragrance is mature, creamy and lovely. awww.. you only need 2 sprits. its is lovely.. You can were it for a dinner, a semi formal event or the club. it is not necessarily a partying scent. it is more like "smell me and fall in love" my friends love this fragrance on me. too much can give a headache. i don's spray it on my neck; rather my palm. i rob it on my body and spray it on my clothes. two sprits in total.

on 10/22/2014 8:53:00 AM

First time i sprayed this didn't think that much of it and was comparing it to Britney Fantasy, i love sweet scents, anyway then for some reason tested it again and fell in love with its sweet, chocolate smell i then kept smelling the card , i then however went onto other perfumes and keep finding myself coming back to it, i order a sample and sprayed this on before i went to cinema, mmmm love this now! wish id stuck it out and went with it all them times of trying it, it starts very juicy like blackcurrant jelly, a bag of jellytots?? then mellows out but still very sweet creamy, milky hint of chocolate and sugary goodness and keep getting whiffs of this warm creamy sweet smell. Now cant wait to buy a bottle of it! makes me feel very luxurious when wearing this, feels expensive and is so sweet and yummy! the bottle looks really nice as well very grown up. Also lasts ages on clothes sprayed this once on my jumper its still there 3/4 days later!
Overall a very sweet, chocolatey, warm, creamy milky perfume thats more grown up still very sweet :)

on 9/17/2014 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Well, I am on my fourth bottle. I bought this perfume when it first came out and I'm still buying it, even though I've tried many others in between. This is a quality fragrance that lasts forever on my skin. I also like that I don't have to search the world over in order to find it. This juice is everywhere and that's okay. When I open the walk-in closet I share with my husband, I laugh because La Vie Est Belle greets our faces with the sweet, creamy, musky deliciousness still on my clothes. My guy never complains. One day, I found him smelling my pillow and knew this fragrance is "the one." I still wear a drop of Idylle or a dab of Shalimar Parfum Initial on occasion, but when those who know me best catch a whiff of La Vie Est Belle, they wonder if I'm near. I'd say that's a signature all right. Yes, life is good.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm a sucker for gourmand scents, and this is a great one. This is one of my top two fragrances along with Flowerbomb. My description would be it's sophisticated but yummy at the same time, it doesn't smell too old or too young. It has Iris, Patchouli, and Gourmand notes. It's not overly strong, but it lasts a long time on the skin. I get compliments from men and women whenever I wear this, I really have been impressed with it. You won't be disappointed!

I am a signature fragrance person, I do not wear numerous perfumes. Until receiving La Vie Est Belle as a birthday gift I have been wearing La Chere which was purchased during a trip to France. Immediately with the first note I knew this was an amazing fragrance, it is soft but full of glorious scents. No one overwhelms the other, Iris, Patchouli, Vanilla , spun sugar and pecan are a few of the flavors used to create a beautiful aroma. Unfortunately I do not have the ability to describe how exotic, sensual, sophisticated and lingering this fragrance is. I never review fragrance as every female is different wanting for a scent uniquely suited to her. La Vie Est Belle is a signature fragrance, one that years from now someone will remember you by. I hope this helps anyone who is considering trying La Vie Est Belle

on 7/26/2013 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I finally got a lovely large sample of this fragrance and I will be buying the large bottle. I am not going to list the ingredients as I see others have done so already. I will just add here that I find this scent very lovely, soft, and lady like. It makes me feel wonderful when I wear it and I think others probably get a lift from it too. I don't find it too strong or over powering. At first spray it is powerful but that fades pretty quickly and stays closer to the body. It remains on my clothes for quite a few hours and stays fresh. It sort of reminds me of Miss Dior and Shalimar combined. Two of my favorite scents and now this one will be added to my list of favorites.

on 10/21/2012 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is the longest lasting perfume I have found in ages. The only thing comparable is Must by Cartier. This seems like more of a perfume for women not girls. Does not remind me of Flowerbomb at all. The notes are lovely and it is ultimately a creamy soft oriental on me.