Lancome La Vie Est Belle

Lancome La Vie Est Belle

3.7

on 11/13/2017 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff so much. Have been looking for a new (for me) perfume to replace my coco mademoiselle because I was just looking for a change. Took years and now I'm set. Wears all day and is good for day or night.

Love it ! Nice for young ladies

on 8/29/2017 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

If you love this scent or sweet patchouli based fragrances, this is a great purchase. It lasts FOREVER and it's super strong. Even when I just put a little drop on my wrist and neck, I could smell this all around me, all day. I'm assuming others could as well, so that's something to consider. This could be easily overdone, so I would build up depending on your taste and avoid spraying on clothes.

For me personally, this made it quite cloying and I got tired of it. It has a super sweet, synthetic smell. I was hoping the patchouli would make it more natural, but this is definitely a perfume vs. a skin scent. Also - A LOT of people wear this as their signature scent.

I see this as a party, wedding or bedtime fragrance vs. an everyday office scent where you might offend some coworkers if you overdo it. Overall, a beautiful, high quality scent, but try to take it for a test drive to see how it wears on you!

on 4/13/2017 6:59:00 PM

I usually stick to reviews for make-up/haircare/skin care products, but this perfume deserves some praise. I'm normally a body spray/smelly lotion type of girl, and not one to wear a really strong scent...This smells amazing, it's sweet and has a vanilla tone, and reminds me of cotton candy..I received a sample, and immediately purchased a full size bottle, that's how much I love it.

This perfume blew me away. Really. I'm completely in love with it. I can't get enough of it. It gets a lot of hate online but I think that's just because it's so popular. Some people just like to be different. Personally I don't care if it's popular, sure isn't it lovely to smell a beautiful perfume on someone else. It's lovely for any age group. I don't believe in a perfume being too old or too young for you(utter nonsense) Also wear it in any season you like, it's a stunning classy scent for any time of year and any occasion. ❤

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got a couple sample vials of this & loved it but I knew I could never afford USD$125 for 3.4oz of juice so i went to my old faithful (eBay) & got a knockoff oil 1/3oz for $7 it smells just like LBEV. I'm hoarding my samples lol whenever my dad goes it Macy's it's like being home more samples! I'll buy a rollerball when I get paid someday this is in the family of flowerbomb (which I have in oil & a rollerball) & GA Si (I got Si Intense oil on order & received a Si rolllerball for my bday (also got mj decadence & Tresor Nuit oils on order. Oils are a good way to add to your collex b4 u buy the real juice. So I'll treasure my samples til I get a chance to buy this so glad I tried it coz I love this is very age appropriate I love it's sweetness I can't imagine anyone would find this offensive but it will garner attention from the male crowd esp a sophisticate gentleman whch is what i want man to drink his drinks neat & not some fboy who has condoms in his car's ashtray (guys are so thoughtful [sarcastic] huh my first bf's brother did that). This perfume smells mature & not matronly nor grandmotherly far from musty nor old. It's very sweet in composition but not candy sickening sweet like aquolina or VS fare. I love this perfume!!!

on 3/30/2017 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is one of my all time favorites.
The perfume lasts for more than 12 hrs, it smells like a sweet thing (cotton-candy-like) and the smell is pretty obvious.
This is not a discreet perfume, it is the kind of smell one senses when passes near the person who wears it, it is the turning heads perfume.
I love it and I bought it more than once.
I recommend it to women who love persistent essences.

on 3/23/2017 1:53:00 PM

It is easy to see why LVEB is the best selling fragrance in Paris... It's uber feminine and a total man magnet! Seriously, if I had a dollar for every time a man made a huge fuss over how amazing I smell when wearing this I could buy another bottle. lol

If you don't like sweet-gourmand types, don't even bother. You'll hate this. But if that's your preference I can almost guarantee you'll love this. It's the queen of gourmands! Great longevity, silage, well made, heavy glass bottle. Beautiful glittering box. I like that they accommodate the blind with braille on the box also. I did give less lippies for price just because I am tired of all designers charging these obscene amounts for perfumes. I think my 3.4 was 125$. That's average though nowadays but still crazy! I just found out Perfumania sells them for 88$ so I'll go that route next time. But price is my only complaint.

This is my husbands absolute favorite. He always tells me "You shouldn't even bother with any other perfume, babe. That one is the one!" lol

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love it! Beautiful, feminine and long lasting

LOVE! this perfume smells amazing and lasts all night long its such a sweet beautiful flowery scent its a little pricey but defintely worth the money!

Popular Fragrances