Lancôme La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum

Filtered by skin tone : Olive age: 36-43
Lancôme La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum

3.3

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my favorite new perfume. I absolutely love it!!!! I also love the lotion (almost as much) and the shower gel.

on 9/1/2013 7:05:00 AM

Fruity & floral. Sweet & feminine. Yummy & LONG-LASTING. My day-to-day fragrance is Burberry Brit, but when I want to wear something a little "nicer", this is what I put on. And I don't need to use much at all because this fragrance is powerful (it's very easy to overdo it.) I have a bottle of the L'eau de Parfum, and just as an object it it gorgeous- I love the packaging. Heavy glass with a ribbon around the neck of the bottle.

But I love the scent even more, I always get tons of compliments when I wear this. Will repurchase in the future, definitely.

EDIT: Have changed the rating from 5 to a 4 because I decided that the EDP version is a bit too heavy and patchouli-ish, lacks the sparkliness of the EDT. The patchouli note is still present in the EDT version but not quite so much. Still love it though, I just prefer the EDT.

on 8/22/2013 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I got some samples from a store and loved this so much. Sweet, feminine, long-lasting. But i smelled this on someone while i was outside and changed my mind about the perfume. I felt it was too strong, too sugary sweet and trying too hard. I could smell the girl metres away, surely that can't be good if you're hitting everyone around you with your overbearing perfume. That aside, this perfume reminds me of coco mademoiselle wannabe that doesn't really live up to the careless but enchanting glamour of coco. but it still comes off as a good perfume if you don't think of that comparison. If i were to buy it, i would grab the small bottle only as i love it enough to wear it sometimes but not faithfully for years as i have with coco mademoiselle.

on 12/17/2017 11:24:00 PM

This purfume is horrible. The smell would turn really bad after an hour or so. Returned bottle.