Lancôme La Vie Est Belle

Lancôme La Vie Est Belle

2.7

on 8/29/2017 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

If you love this scent or sweet patchouli based fragrances, this is a great purchase. It lasts FOREVER and it's super strong. Even when I just put a little drop on my wrist and neck, I could smell this all around me, all day. I'm assuming others could as well, so that's something to consider. This could be easily overdone, so I would build up depending on your taste and avoid spraying on clothes.

For me personally, this made it quite cloying and I got tired of it. It has a super sweet, synthetic smell. I was hoping the patchouli would make it more natural, but this is definitely a perfume vs. a skin scent. Also - A LOT of people wear this as their signature scent.

I see this as a party, wedding or bedtime fragrance vs. an everyday office scent where you might offend some coworkers if you overdo it. Overall, a beautiful, high quality scent, but try to take it for a test drive to see how it wears on you!

on 11/6/2012 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Ugh! Heavy and spicy. This gave me a headache within two minutes. Made me nauseated, and then I saw it has patchouli and I realized why. Gives me flashbacks of my evil kindergarten teacher.

on 8/11/2012 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is flowerbombs twin. On my cardi flowerbomb on one arm and la vie on the other, neither me or my friend could tell the difference. On my skin la vie is slightly sweeter and refined. I prefer this to flowerbomb which is slightly masculine on me. Both last just as long. But just not my kind of scent too synthetic smelling and sharp. But flowerbomb lovers need to try as a potential replacement. No need to purchase this if you already own flowerbomb unless you wished flowerbomb was sweeter.

Update 22.08.12 - SA sprayed on me and lasts on my skin like a leech!! It just is too sharp for my liking and irritates me so downgraded from 3 to 2. That same effect that flowerbomb has.

Popular Fragrances