Lancome La Vie Est Belle

Lancome La Vie Est Belle

4.7

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Wow really surprised this perfume doesn't have higher reviews! I never owned a "high end" perfume before this one (mostly just used Bath & Body Works sprays), in part because of how pricey they are, and also because I could never find a scent that really knocked me out.

Last year, my mom took me shopping for Christmas presents, and decided that she wanted to get me a fancy perfume, because her mother bought her her first perfume at my age. I was pretty skeptical, especially when the first five perfumes I tested were disgusting and made me nauseous.

After many failed attempts at trying the more popular brands (blown away that Channel No. 5 is so popular, it smells like public bathroom hand soap in my opinion). I told the sales associate that I was looking for something, "light and feminine, without being too flowery or fruity." She directed me to two perfumes that she thought best matched my description; one was okay, much too sharp of a scent, but the other one--Lancome La Vie Est Belle--was something out of a dream! Exactly what I had been looking for all these years!

I bought it immediately, and despite the price (which is expected when you're getting a quality perfume, one bottle has lasted me ages anyway) I am insanely happy with my purchase! I also think the packaging and supple, rosy color of the perfume is just lovely. It is a very potent perfume, so one generous spritz on the wrists, followed by a quick rub on either side of your neck is the perfect amount. Long lasting, without being overbearing. I always get compliments about how good I smell! Never going back to body sprays again.

on 5/13/2015 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

My favorite daytime perfume ever! This smell is so addictive and it lasts me all day. It's a really heavy scent so if you're not into that this may not be for you. But I'm obsessed and I get compliments on it every time I wear it. This perfume makes me feel classy, beautiful and sensual, so this really boosts my confidence, LOVE IT!

on 8/7/2013 2:12:00 PM

smells really good reminds me of flower bomb

Popular Fragrances