Lancome La Vie Est Belle

Lancome La Vie Est Belle

4.2

on 4/27/2016 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Little background behind me and this fragrance - around Christmas time 2 years ago me and my friend were shopping when we came across this perfume, we both absolutely loved it at first sniff. Every time we went into boots or other stores, we'd drench ourselves in this. We never bought it because we were about 16 and didn't want to rob ourselves of the very little money we did have. All of a sudden, a year later I smelt this scent everywhere I went - e v e r y w h e r e!!! I even ended up sitting next to a lady at the theatre who was wearing this. One thing I noticed when smelling it on other people is that the scent lingers in a bad way, like a stale way. When someone wearing this walks past me, I strongly dislike the smell. But when I'm wearing it, I love it. Take what you will from this haha - I still have a bottle purely because it reminds me of shopping at Christmas with my best friend but if it wasn't for the comforting memory attached to this fragrance, I wouldn't particularity like the smell.

on 12/30/2015 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this as a gift. As a 16 years old student i can not buy this stuff its so expensive, well most of perfumes are.
Still, I LOVE THIIIS !!!!
It has a sweet yet sexy smell. I couldnt stop smelling my wrist when i first got it.
I like the packaging, simple yet ellegant. Honestly i prefer more unique designs.
I notice that many people love it. I could smell it almsot everywhere i go.
So, still looking for my signature scent :/

on 6/8/2015 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Got this one for my birthday!
It's a very sweet scent. It lasts very very long, and the first time I wore it, I received a lot of compliments about my perfume.
I would really recommend it :)

smells good but at first it has a really strong alcoholy patchouli scent. after that it becomes more sweet but in a mature way. unlike pink sugar. lasts a long time and is very strong

on 1/16/2014 8:04:00 AM

I love this perfume! It's sweet but not heavy and so pleasant. The reason why I gave one star off is because it was advertised as something amazing and new and to tell you the truth while I enjoy this it feels so familiar, probably this is why I like it because it's comforting. But it's definitely nothing new and for the price tag I must admit it will not give that expensive feel you'd want. I would not buy it again because for what it actually is I can always find another new sweet perfume that sounds familiar and I love it, maybe even more special than this one...

Popular Fragrances