2.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I bought this liner in Sage for $4 at Wally World. It goes on smoothly, does smudge, but I like a softer formula because I slightly smudge any liner I use instead of using a hard line. This doesn't dry and flake either. The color is a perfect sage green and goes well with both green and brown shades of eyeshadow. I would prefer something a little less soft so that it doesn't smudge further on it's own, but for $4 I'm ok with it.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

from

3 years ago

This came with a mascara for "free" and I still wouldn't use it. SMUDGES SO BAD it doesn't ever dry/set, the only pro is that it goes on smoothly.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

5 years ago

Goes on well but does not last long and smudges. I suggest Rimmel Exaggerate pencil liner which lasts longer than this.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

6 years ago

I tried the black cap version of this eyeliner in carbon black. It goes on smooth and it doesn't bother my eyes. After wearing this eyeliner all day, I have to say I absolutely HATE this eyeliner! I don't think I have ever had an eyeliner smudge so badly. There was a ring of black around my eyes. I had worn it for about 10hours. I know that seems like a long time, but I have worn other eyeliners (specifically MAC) longer than that and they never smudged or smeared that badly. I picked this up because I wanted to try something new, but I will be returning this and never buying it again.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

7 years ago

Ok, I love pencil eyeliners so much more than liquid because I find they are easier and quicker to apply and look better. But the problem I have always always had with pencil or kohl eyeliners is that since my eyelids can become a bit oily during the day while my face doesn't, it has always been near impossible to find an eyeliner that has the staying power and doesn't need reapplying. I HAVE TO STRESS THE GOLD LID/CAP VERSION OF THIS IS TERRIBLE AND SMUDGES THE BLACK LID/CAP IS THE AMAZING ONE WHICH STAYS ON THE BEST I HAVE EVER HAD Now I'm not being funny, but this eyeliner stayed for more than 18 hours, because I slept with it on many times before after long nights out and this doesn't even budge. No melting. No panda. No dark circles. EXACLTY the way it was when I first put it on the morning before. If you see the bad reviews on here, it's because they are talking about the gold capped one, not the black capped one. I know that the gold one is the worst. If you can find the one with that black lid, you will understand why it's my HG!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrunette

7 years ago

My mom bought this years ago, and I am using it now. (Its been a few years, for my waterline) Pros: -Quite pigmented -No need to sharpen -Creamy texture Cons: -Smudges like CRAZY! When it goes under my eye, i rub it off, and a few minutes after it smudges again...ugh... -Does not stay long (for me, about 1 hour) I would not repurchase

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3.0
from

7 years ago

totally an okay product. it is okay black and okay soft and does smudge.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

7 years ago

So far, of the limited number of eyeliners I have tried, (mostly Maybelline, Cover Girl, other drug store brands) this one is the darkest, however it has VERY LITTLE styaing power, unfortunately. I have oily lids, and this transfers from my upper lash line to under my eyes fast, (within an hour), even when I don't line my water line, and just do my upper lid, and even when I set with powder. The color is nice and dark, and the formula is creamy, though, so it doesn't tug at the eye, which I like. The packaging is fine, I suppose. There is no sharpener in the top. I like that it is an automatic pencil. The cap has cracked on mine, so it is loose now, and held together with tape. Probably will not repurchase, and will try to find other dark black, non-transfering eye liners out there.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

3.0

8 years ago

Yes, it smudges. you can rub it off without any makeup remover. BUT the good part is.. it makes a great "darker shade" for smokey eyes. if you don't want that thin line look and just a smudge look, this is great. Other eyeliners won't do that without rubbering. this is also easy to use. you screw it up and down like a lipstick (so you don't need a sharpener). if you are going out and want to touch up your eye makeup, this is easier than carrying around a whole eye shadow case. I have it in several colours, but I like the blue (heaven ascent).

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

9 years ago

to be honest... the eyeliner with the GOLD cap is horrendous. I can't find the one with the BLACK cap anywhere. The one with the gold cap smudges, and won't hardly go on my eye what so ever. The one with the black cap doesn't budge unless I'm sweating or crying. It goes on SUPER dark, and really smoothly. bottome line? GOLD cap: NO BLACK cap: YES also... the one I'm talking about (black cap) doesn't have the eraser/smudge sponge on the back. It's just a normal eyeliner.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive