Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation ] [DISCONTINUED]

Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation ] [DISCONTINUED]
Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation ] [DISCONTINUED]Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation ] [DISCONTINUED]Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation ] [DISCONTINUED]Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation ] [DISCONTINUED]Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation ] [DISCONTINUED]

Active ingredient: Octinoxate 7 Inactive ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone, PEG-10, Dimethicone, Sorbitol, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride,, Phenoxyethanol, Caprytyl Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexylgycerin, Fragrance, Aluminum Hydroxide, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Dipropylene Glycol, Isotridecyl Isononanoate. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride.

on 3/12/2017 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This foundation is really very nice. As my T zone is greasy I can wear this foundation only during winter months and I really enyoj it. It gives a natural, fresh and healthy appearance to my skin and feel very lightfull. This winter I wear it with some matte and bluring primers and after foundation I Put concealear and set it with translucent powder. Of course I have to blot my t zone during the day, but I have to do that with each foundation. I received a lot of compliments. I see that it is dicountinued but I also heard that there is a new improved version and I can't wait to try it.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Why would they discontinue this? This was one of the best foundation I've tried and god they discontinued it. This is worst than breaking up with my bf. My super sensitive skin loved this foundation and it gave me that glow without making me look oily. I didn't even need a concealer as it gave me such a good coverage with no cakey effect. The most important thing was that it doesn't broke me out as my skin is very very sensitive and acne prone. Please YSL, bring this backkkkkkk!

Why oh why did YSL discontinue this?

This is a glowy, youthful foundation that makes my skin looks pretty with one pump.

Sure, I can understand YSL would like to cater to others who prefer a heavier coverage than this, but why discontinue a good thing? How about us? Give people options!

No, I won't buy it again simply because it has been discontinued. *sob*

I may or may not have a backup though.

For reference, I'm a MAC NC20. Chanel VA B10. GA Lasting 4.5.

on 2/6/2017 1:50:00 PM

Nice foundation with a glowy finish. Radiant and healthy look. It has a medium coverage but the negative remark is that it doesn't last too long- 3-4 hours at maximum. Maybe with a very good primer and powder could last for 5-6 hours....maybe. It feels like it is a hydrating product, not too heavy.

on 1/5/2017 4:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I bought this Foundation because I have quite dry patches of sensitive skin with redness patches. I wanted something which wouldn't dry me out or cling to dry patches, and wouldn't impact the quality of my skin if I wore it on a regular basis. After some research, I went to the counter at my local John Lewis to get colour matched. Three shades sort of suited me, but one shade was a dead on match (B10)(Definitely get colour matched! Do not order online. The YSL counter ladies really know their stuff and can match you perfectly). The woman at the counter did me a full face of make up, including using the primer they recommend and the Touche Eclat lightening concealer pen.

I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS FOUNDATION. I've worn it quite a few times since purchasing and it has pretty good longevity, only wearing around the really oily area around my nose after around 8/10 hours. It's dewy (not a matte finish) but it's really natural and covers most imperfections with ease. It doesn't seem to impact my skin after wearing it.

You definitely need a moisturising primer for the best results, I actually thought the primer they recommend was great and might be persuaded to go back and buy it (£29 plus £32 for the foundation put me off on the day). At the moment I am using Clarins Beauty Flash Balm which I love but is cream based and the gel base of the YSL one is more suitable. You do need to build up the base with some concealer and a bit of matte/finishing powder to get a true full coverage, the Foundation on its own is a bit light but definitely good for both every day use and building it up for special occasions- it's so natural that a few layers doesn't look 'caked on' in any way. The YSL Touche Eclat pen worked really well with it in the store.

Slight smell to the product as mentioned in other reviews but I quite like it, it's very fresh and in no way overpowering. I find it's best applied with an oval blender brush or beauty blender- kabuki Foundation brushes are okay but don't give a really smudge free finish. The brush YSL have developed and will try to sell you) is a modified kabuki spot brush with a little 'Y' instead of a spot, which they say you should fill the foundation with and apply and that's enough- it's true you only need 1/2 small pumps for full coverage but an oval brush is much cleaner and sucks up less product so I don't think the YSL brush is very good- even though the girl at the counter doing my make up was selling it, I could tell that she didn't really like using it much!

Glass bottle has a pump and looks like quite a big bottle (for 30ml) so I think it will last me a while. I'm quite happy with the glass- might be hard to travel with but I think the packaging reflects the price point and I was happy to pay slightly more for the product. Possible my HG foundation right here!

First of all, the bottle would attract anyone to this product, as it instantly gives a luxurious and glamorous vibe. The overall foundation is amazing, its feels light, but with a medium coverage, and it just gives the loveliest glow to your face. I'm on my second bottle of this foundation, I tend to only use this foundation for special occasions, such as parties, or going out with friends as it is more on the expensive side, but it is so worth it. It defo is my FAV foundation.

It has a slight scent to it, but not overpowering, and it defo does not smell chemically like other foundations. I am fair skinned but I do prefer wearing colours that are a couple shades darker than my skin tone, therefore, i've been using colour B50 and its perfect, not too dark, but still complements my fair complexion.

I'd say I'm normal skinned, however, I do tend to get dryer skin if I haven't moisturised or if it's the colder months, however, when I do have dry skin, it doesn't cling to it, which I love. Defo recommend this foundation!!

on 1/10/2016 1:59:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm pleasantly surprised by this foundation after my mom picked it up for me. I have very oily acne prone skin be never bother looking at "radiant,glowy, your skin but better" foundation because I know it would slid right off my face and not give me the coverage that I want. This however has great coverage and I paired with a setting powder, it stayed looking nice on my face for a pretty long time. I would buy this again, only con for me is that the colour selection seems very pink

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

So I think I have finally found my elusive Holy Grail foundation. I have been trying lots of different ones over the years, including expensive ones from MAC, Clinique, etc - but none have quite done it for me. However, after trying a sample of this (in colour B40) I can say for sure that I am hooked and will use it again and again and again!

I wear this every day and usually apply with a RealTechniques foundation brush - I find it tends to make the product go a little further and gives a nicer finish. I also wear primer underneath (Revlon PhotoReady) to make look even nicer, although tbh it looks just as nice without the primer, but doesn't last quite as long. I tend to find one pump of foundation gives enough coverage, in fact I usually have some left over from that - so I can see it lasting a while.

This genuinely makes my skin look great - even, smooth, and glowing. People have commented on it, and when I catch my reflection in the mirror I continue to be pleasantly surprised by how it makes my skin look - even when it's been on all day! I have not yet had to re-touch it throughout the day - however, this will probably change in warmer weather.

Yes, it's expensive, but so worth it (for me anyway). I like to invest a little more in foundation than in things like mascara etc, and I find the price justifiable for how good the product is. The packaging is great, very expensive looking. I think the product will last a while as you don't need much to achieve good coverage.

I can't say enough how much I love this product!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I went to the YSL counter today to get matched and i have a problem with colours, at the moment i am literally white and the man at the counter had trouble matching me to my shade. I told him that i wanted to buy a shade with yellow undertones and he agreed that one with yellow undertones would match me best. Now he went through the lightest shades which had yellow undertones and none of them matched me they were all too dark so just be aware of that if you have very pale skin like myself and prefer a yellow undertone. The man at the counter ended up matching me to B10 which was actually a pink undertone, being the reason i didn't end up buying it, I have dry/sensitive skin and tend to opt for the dewy look now this isn't super dewy but not matte either its more dewy than satin. I would say that this is a very natural skin like foundation which is probably a medium coverage.

I have dry skin. I do not have any other problems with my skin. I have been using some Clinique foundation before (superbalanced I think it was), but this is so much better. Not heavy, but still covers and gives a nice uniform aspect. The Sephora lady said this product is recommended for dry skin (the Clinique one was not, my mistake) and I was worried it will look greasy, but it doesn't. I do use pouder on top though.
I love it, it is perfect for me. I have been using it for 2 years and I have no intention to try something new. And it lasts double the time the Clinique did, so overall it doesn't cost me more.