Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation

Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation
Le Teint Touche Eclat FoundationLe Teint Touche Eclat FoundationLe Teint Touche Eclat FoundationLe Teint Touche Eclat FoundationLe Teint Touche Eclat Foundation

Active ingredient: Octinoxate 7 Inactive ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone, PEG-10, Dimethicone, Sorbitol, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride,, Phenoxyethanol, Caprytyl Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexylgycerin, Fragrance, Aluminum Hydroxide, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Dipropylene Glycol, Isotridecyl Isononanoate. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride.

Why oh why did YSL discontinue this?

This is a glowy, youthful foundation that makes my skin looks pretty with one pump.

Sure, I can understand YSL would like to cater to others who prefer a heavier coverage than this, but why discontinue a good thing? How about us? Give people options!

No, I won't buy it again simply because it has been discontinued. *sob*

I may or may not have a backup though.

For reference, I'm a MAC NC20. Chanel VA B10. GA Lasting 4.5.

on 1/10/2016 1:59:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm pleasantly surprised by this foundation after my mom picked it up for me. I have very oily acne prone skin be never bother looking at "radiant,glowy, your skin but better" foundation because I know it would slid right off my face and not give me the coverage that I want. This however has great coverage and I paired with a setting powder, it stayed looking nice on my face for a pretty long time. I would buy this again, only con for me is that the colour selection seems very pink

To Read all 360 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

So I think I have finally found my elusive Holy Grail foundation. I have been trying lots of different ones over the years, including expensive ones from MAC, Clinique, etc - but none have quite done it for me. However, after trying a sample of this (in colour B40) I can say for sure that I am hooked and will use it again and again and again!

I wear this every day and usually apply with a RealTechniques foundation brush - I find it tends to make the product go a little further and gives a nicer finish. I also wear primer underneath (Revlon PhotoReady) to make look even nicer, although tbh it looks just as nice without the primer, but doesn't last quite as long. I tend to find one pump of foundation gives enough coverage, in fact I usually have some left over from that - so I can see it lasting a while.

This genuinely makes my skin look great - even, smooth, and glowing. People have commented on it, and when I catch my reflection in the mirror I continue to be pleasantly surprised by how it makes my skin look - even when it's been on all day! I have not yet had to re-touch it throughout the day - however, this will probably change in warmer weather.

Yes, it's expensive, but so worth it (for me anyway). I like to invest a little more in foundation than in things like mascara etc, and I find the price justifiable for how good the product is. The packaging is great, very expensive looking. I think the product will last a while as you don't need much to achieve good coverage.

I can't say enough how much I love this product!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I went to the YSL counter today to get matched and i have a problem with colours, at the moment i am literally white and the man at the counter had trouble matching me to my shade. I told him that i wanted to buy a shade with yellow undertones and he agreed that one with yellow undertones would match me best. Now he went through the lightest shades which had yellow undertones and none of them matched me they were all too dark so just be aware of that if you have very pale skin like myself and prefer a yellow undertone. The man at the counter ended up matching me to B10 which was actually a pink undertone, being the reason i didn't end up buying it, I have dry/sensitive skin and tend to opt for the dewy look now this isn't super dewy but not matte either its more dewy than satin. I would say that this is a very natural skin like foundation which is probably a medium coverage.

I have dry skin. I do not have any other problems with my skin. I have been using some Clinique foundation before (superbalanced I think it was), but this is so much better. Not heavy, but still covers and gives a nice uniform aspect. The Sephora lady said this product is recommended for dry skin (the Clinique one was not, my mistake) and I was worried it will look greasy, but it doesn't. I do use pouder on top though.
I love it, it is perfect for me. I have been using it for 2 years and I have no intention to try something new. And it lasts double the time the Clinique did, so overall it doesn't cost me more.

on 12/24/2015 8:18:00 AM

This gives me a glowwwwwww!!!! As a person with combination skin in their late teens, I usually stay away from any foundations that suggest moisturizing properties because I will usually break out from it. BUT THIS FOUNDATION DOES NOT DO THAT!!! It has a watery consistency, like most liquid foundations and has a decent coverage that can be built to quite full. I usually use two layers on my skin and I feel as though there is barely any on my face. Although this foundation is pricy, it is worth every penny.

I have some acne scarring and this foundation manages to cover most of the faded scarring whilst giving my skin a healthy natural glow. Worth the investment!! The packaging is simplistic but pretty. The gold capped glass bottle sits nicely in my makeup corner.

The only negative to this product is that the packaging makes it slightly hazardous to travel with as the glass can break. However for the mini miracle it works on my face, I am willing to invest in heavy duty bubble wrap if I must!

I have been using this foundation for the past 2 months and I have found that it works the best with a buffing brush. I have experimented with normal foundations brushes, beauty blenders and makeup sponges but in all cases, the applicator ended up taking on a lot of the product. My buffing brush gives me the most flawless finish and I find that it fades slower throughout the day so I can minimise my touch ups to around 3 times a day, mostly around my nose area where there is excess oil. Great Foundation to use during the day and night!

on 12/19/2015 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

OMG! People who love dewey, natural, healthy (omg I sound like Charlotte Tilbury) looking skin, this foundation is for you! I have dry skin. I use a heavy moisturiser beneath this. No powder on top. Weirdly enough, it starts looking better as time goes by. Around the five hour mark, you start looking glowey and delicious (lol). People with oily skin may be taking up stakes after reading that, but I LOVE THAT 'WET SKIN' look.

The coverage is light with one layer. With two or three layers, it becomes a true medium. You can build this up to ten layers, and I swear it'll look just as natural as it did at the first layer. It stays on for about eight hours for me without powder. The finish is dewey. Just plain dewey. Nothing demi matte or satin about it.

I don't know how to do justice to this foundation. I really don't. It really gives you that 'lit from within' look. Like a unicorn licked you, or something. If you skip all other make up, you'll probably get away with saying you have no make up on. I feel like lipstick and eye make up definitely give away products like foundation.

Use whatever you want with this. I like using the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, their sponge, my hands, anything really. But don't use a stippling brush. Goes on a bit patchier than you'd like. I use the shade BD60 and I'm about an NC42-43. Leaning more towards the NC43 side.

Stay away from this if you like it matte, full coverage and long wearing. If you're oily, use a good powder or a setting spray.

on 12/13/2015 8:08:00 PM

It's a nice foundation but I can't deal with the smell. I feel like it's gotten worse over time. I recently threw it out because the smell got so strong I thought it may have expired. I bought this foundation when I was traveling in SFO and forgot to pack my foundation. I was staying at a hotel right near a sephora so I popped in there looking to see if I could get a sample of my favorite guerlain foundation. They were unfortunately out of my color but the woman working there recommended this one. I liked it so much when I was traveling I decided to purchase it before I left. I remember there being a subtle scent. Within a few weeks the scent was so bad I felt like I could smell it on my face all day. I stopped using this and went back to guerlain foundation.

I specifically registered on this website so that i can review this product. Which i never ever do, i read reviews, i never write them. This is how much i like this foundation!
I've been searching for the perfect foundation that would:
- have a medium coverage
- offer a satin finish (almost dewy, but i don't think any foundation can give you dewy finish. only bb creams can do that and it might work if you have dry skin, but my skin is a combination of all). I looked for a satin finish, but now glittery!
- last for 8h while i am at work
- not give a cakey finish after the foundation sets
- not emphasize my fine lines or even cover them nicely

And this is the one for me! The finish was the most important aspect for me as I have a strange combination skin and i also use night retinol cream as anti age treatment which unfortunately causes exfoliation and can leave a flaky skin. I tried Chanel foundation and also MAC but the coverage is too high and i don't like the finish especially on the fine lines. This foundation leaves a PERFECT finish, my face looks so ....luminous, i look younger (even though i am young anyway), my lines around the mouth are so perfectly covered and after i smile it doesn't leave a cakey look. It is absolutely AMAZING! It doesn't doesn't leave a glittery look so it's perfect! It's just the perfect amount of sheer!

The coverage is medium and i only use one layer and then set it with translucent powder. I only use a (wet) beauty blender to apply the foundation and i just pat it on my skin, i don't rub or anything (otherwise it will emphasize any dryness of my skin) and i also use the (wet) beauty blender to to apply powder.. This trick (i only recently learned about it) does so much! Powder has never looked so good on my face!

I do need to blot my skin with a tissue on my T zone about 2 times during the day, but that's my oily area so i don't mind, it takes 30 second to do that. I don't need to re-apply powder during the day, just removing the excess oil on my tzone with a tissue does the work!

I've read some reviews saying that this doesn't last and that it slides off the face, but i don't see that when i wear it. It looks perfect when i get home from work which is good enough for me. I think it really depends on the skin, but if you have a normal, normal-dry, normal with oily T-zone i can't possibly imagine how you wouldn't love this foundation!

And lastly, it's not cheap, i paid i think £38 for it, but it's so good that i would buy it even if it costed twice as much. Best money i ever spent on makeup. This and the brow zing from Benefit. Best in class :)

on 11/28/2015 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Ever since I moved to California a couple of years ago, I've been having the worst time with my skin. I've had extremely dry skin, a ton of eczema flare-ups, and redness (maybe Rosacea). My students even comment my Rudolph nose or my dry patchy skin.

This product is very breathable. It isn't very heavy, but it can be layered for preferred thickness. My dry skin works well with it (besides the redness-still figuring it out). It evens out my skin tone, and it gives a dewy look (which is nice when you have dry skin). My only concern would be the length it stays on my face. It may be due to my redness or being around kids all day, but it doesn't stay on very well all day. Given someone else may have a different experience with it, since mine may be due to circumstances.

Overall, I have really enjoyed this product. I plan on buying it again!