3.5

price range

Reviews

2.0

8 months ago

Smells delicious. Goes on with an interesting texture. Feels high quality. I wouldn't repurchase though because it didn't really add any decent color or last very long.

About reviewer (1023 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3.0

2 years ago

I only have the sample size, but the product is amazing. The color forever peach is gorgeous on my lips. The product is comfortable and smells pleasant. I would recommend if you enjoy balm-like texture in your lippies.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

2 years ago

Not a bad product but I wouldn't pay full price (tried this as a sample in a Birch Box) for an ordinary balm with a matte finish. The finish didn't suit me (I'm too old for matte) nor did the warm pinky peach color (I'm cool toned). The formula didn't irritate and I know they are high quality ingredients, but I expect more from what amounts to a high priced lip balm. I did not try this on my cheeks because the texture was too sticky/oily. I use cream blushes but this was too much oil.

About reviewer (436 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

2 years ago

very pretty but I wouldn't buy it again it doesn't last very long and just not really for me

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

IA cruelty free version of dior lip glow. I use it as a balm and a blush. I love it. Jane Iredale overall is an amazing brand!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlack

from

4 years ago

Finally love it! First received this as a tiny sample and carried it around the makeup bag. As a lipstick gal, I rarely reach for balm-like stains. After forgetting about it for a couple months, I finally found the sample in an chapped-lip emergency and was pleasantly surprised. It hydrated my lips and left a very natural flush of color to my lips while feeling very light and non-sticky on the lips (Forever Pink looks amazing on cool complexions for pale/fair skin). It wasn't sticky or super opaque...just somehow the perfect tinted lip balm. I found myself digging through my makeup bag to find this balm for those no-makeup looks and just-woke-up-this-perfect weekends with the bf. Loved these looks so much (AND it hydrated my endlessly parched lips even on the longest flights!), the full-size purchase was a no-brainer and got me more interested in this brand. That said, I've never thought about popping this on my cheeks- I generally don't like to mix my makeup products. Really, this should should be marketed / classified as the perfect tinted lip balm, but the "just kissed" theme is spot on! Yes, it's pricey for what it is, but if you're like me and super picky about hydrating lip balm, it's worth every penny. Plus i'm a fan of the ingredients (no, it's no vegan friendly: beeswax). HG status, and Winter warrior!

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

3.0

5 years ago

A fun, lip and cheek stain that changes color based on your chemistry. I have this in forever peach which turns into a sheer orange-red on my lips. It feels like a lip balm and the stained color lasts a long time.

About reviewer (3091 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

5 years ago

Love it! Last super long!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

5 years ago

This is a great all around product! Love the feel, the smell, the color and the wear. I got this in a Birchbox and I use it all the time. It is not so heavy as a lipstick and IMO, gives a more natural look. The color is not the color of the stick. It looks peachy-pink in the tube, but for me gives a poppy pink color for the lips with natural shine. No goopy lip gloss look. It smells like cherry chap stick to me and the feel is of a very moisturizing balm. Smell = Amazing Feel = Moisturizing like a balm Color = Great and Natural

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

1.0

5 years ago

I got a mini version of this - wew! I am sooooo glad I didn't purchase it myself! This stuff blows. Ok disclaimer: I am not an Iredale fan at all- these products are a lot like Mary K, Avon, Elizabeth Arden, etc to me in that no matter how hard they try its still all a wee bit...I dunno...dated? Given my snooty attitude, once I saw that this was a "color changing formulation" I was kind of cracking up bc it reminded me of those green lippies I used to buy in 5th grade that would turn some noxious shade of pink. Anyhow... Still, I wanted to give this a try and be fair about it. Which I did but was totally disappointed. I didn't really get any color on my lips - a slight peachy shade but it faded quick prob. within half hour. I couldn't even see this as a cheek stain at all BUT I sure could feel its greasy streak, yuk. I feel like this is pretty gimmicky stuff for $28 bux. I am glad to read it works for some but for me it did zero, zip, nada.

About reviewer (497 reviews)

Age44-55