no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

4 years ago

the bad: <br> this smells musty. <br> the good:<br> the cap is easy to open with one wet hand, and the bottle is fairly flexible, so you can get most product out without having to remove the cap to get the last final use. <br> the conditioner feels creamy and luxurious.<br> the mediocre:<br> this did a decent job conditioning my slight-past-shoulder-length, thin, colored, fine hair. i would not repurchase, as i can get better results from similarly-priced items. this far from HG for me.

About reviewer (245 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

6 years ago

Expensive, but left my hair touchably soft and shiny. Used alongside the shampoo. Just wish it wasn't so pricey.

About reviewer (72 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

7 years ago

I love this for my dry, damaged hair. It is the best conditioner that I have ever used. However, it is pricey and I cannot afford to rebuy as much as I'd like to.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Kinky, Coarse

7 years ago

A product that does what it claims!!! I got the shampoo and conditioner when Ulta had a deal on it. I'd never tried any of the Ojon products before as I had been very put off by the price. I've used this stuff a couple times now and I have noticed a huge decrease in breakage, blow dry time, frizz and flyaways. I always comb conditioner through my hair in the shower with a wide tooth comb and usually end up with handfuls of breakage. I have thick, long wavy hair. When I comb this through, I only end up with a few broken strands stuck in my comb. It does have an interesting fragrance that I can see would be unappealing to many people, but I don't mind it. I can also see that it would probably weigh fine/thin hair down quite a bit but for us thick haired ladies it's a miracle product. Do I dare say HG?!?

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

This shampoo and conditioner are amazing on my hair. I have lots of hair and it's frizzy all the time. This shampoo and conditioner together smooth out my hair and make it really soft. HOWEVER, it's massively expensive. I got them on a freebie at Boots; there was an unbelievable offer where you handed in an old shampoo bottle and got a full sized shampoo and conditioner. I got up this morning and literally spent 1 minute smoothing with my irons, whereas normally it'd take a good 15 minutes and that'd be doing my whole hair. I did plait my damp hair before I slept last night, which may well have smoothed it down a bit. Anyway. I would buy again, but realistically I'm not going to, only because it's so expensive - £42 for both shampoo and conditioner and that's insane. If they were super-size bottles I'd do it, but they're just standard 250ml bottles each.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

7 years ago

Don't really know why there're so many negative reviews. I really like this conditioner. It moisturizes very nicely and it's not greasy. I'm only using the conditioner though so can't tell you anything about the shampoo. Only thing I don't like it's the price tag especially here in Canada. I'll wait till the next FF 20% off at Sephora.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

2.0

7 years ago

I had a sample of this shampoo and conditioner and used them together. The shampoo is ok but has sulfates in it and the conditioner left my hair soft, shiny and untangled but also very flat and I really didn't like the scent.

About reviewer (457 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

2.0

7 years ago

This is a very heavy coniditioner. Do not put it on scalp or your hair will be greasy for days. I put it on my ends and blow dry my hair to let the conditioner soak into my strangs. To be honest Its like any other deep conditioning treatment and didn't care much for this because it took alot of shampooing even my ends to get this off so i pretty much stripped the conditiorner that soaked into my strands. for the price tag i would use it's a 10!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Other

HairBrown

1.0

7 years ago

Got sample of this at Sephora. Weighed my hair down and made me look oily and greasy on Day #1. Not for me so given its price tag and prestige brand this gets only 1 lippie from me. Giving it away.

About reviewer (325 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

7 years ago

I got this free from Sephora a while back and I love it. My hair is so soft and silky after using this. I let my niece use this when hair was very tangled and she was able to comb through easily. I've been using for about a year now and see no reason to try anything different.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age44-55