Jordana Lip Out Loud! - LOL

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love these lip glosses! I have them in BTW, TTYL, & E-123. They're all fantastic! Staying power is pretty good, moisturizing, doesn't smell bad and has good color pay-off (BTW doesn't really show up on my lips though). They're easy to use, not sticky, and doesn't settle into lines.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have always been a fan of sheer red lip gloss. I loved UD's Guys Love Betsey but it had been discontinued for some time now. I replaced it with an insanely cheap ELF Cherry Tart but they recently have added a sickly sweet flavoring to their otherwise perfect formula. Its too bad because it was an incredible dupe of UD GLB down to the minty feel. So now I have come to this gloss which I bought on a whim while checking out the Jordana display at Wags, For 1.99 I really didnt have much to lose if I didnt like it. PROS: NO TASTE to this gloss which is so very important for me. The color is bright warm sheer wash of red on my lips. So very flattering on me. NC25 for reference. CONS: It has a stinky watermelon jolly rancher scent to it that just will not quit. But between lip products having either scent or taste I would rather it be scent. I should just go dish out $20 for UD's sheer red gloss but I really want to find an affordable drugstore dupe that I once had in ELF cherry tart. Jordana's Lip Out Loud in XOXO is not it but for 1.99 it was a fun gloss to try and I will probably get it again.