Jordana Lip Out Loud! - LOL

No Image

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

This is a HG product for me, starting today! I went on a little drugstore haul last night and bought some Jordana, Wet 'n' Wild, ELF, and NYC stuff -- all those cheap brands that are putting out some great products. Of the lot, Jordana's got to be my favorite. They've apparently revamped their packaging and everything's in these sleek, shiny silver and clear heavy plastic containers. Also, these products are MADE IN AMERICA. Incredible!

I bought the LOL gloss in two shades: "OMG", which is a reddish fig color with copper sparkles (their website says it's deep burgundy w/gold glitter) and "E-123" which is a lightly tinted hot pink with hot pink glitter (I concur with their site on this description). I didn't see any of the non-sparkly glosses at the drugstore, but would be eager to try them if I find them. The packaging for these are great - basic, heavier duty clear plastic with shiny silver screw-on applicator brush/cap. The applicator is a very long doe foot.

For "OMG," I put only the lightest dab on and instantly fell in love. It smells like caramel apples or something. I wanted to eat it. The color is beautiful on - has a thick shine with a transparent but strong color and a subtle shimmer. It doesn't feel tacky on the lips.

For "E-123" -- is that some kind of lingo or did they just not give this one a name? -- the color payoff is a lot lighter, which is fine by me since it's such a loud color! It turns lips into bright, freshly bitten rosebuds and the gloss smells like strawberry Bubbleyum. It has great shine, and the sparkles are once again very subtle on.

Love them both!