L'Oreal Elvive Arginine Resist X3/Triple resist Shampoo

3.1

I'm not a skeptical person when it comes to hair products, mostly because I trim my hair above the shoulders length every 3 months. However, until my boyfriend complained about the fact that I shed like dog all over his apartment, I then had to look for a solution. Stands on a shelf at the eyes level, self-presenting that it was made for hair that tends to fall, obviously I would just pick it up without any hesitation. Price range is a bit more than Garnier, Pantene, Schwarzkopf and other local brands in romania. I have problem with dandruff from Pantene anti-dandruff shampoo, hopefully with this it won't be repeated.
I have Asian oily hair, and this shampoo is too strong, It washed away all the sleekness Pantene had given me before. My hair ended up a bit dry, and frizzy but surprisingly, stayed in shape. As long as I don't comb it, the form remains, also doesn't cause split ends.
But then I will surely stop re-buying it, because I still shed like dog, and it gave an itchy scalp, and within only 2 days after using it, my hair looked like I haven't washed it for ages.

I have been using the Moroccanoil Shampoo and Conditioner for a while and decided to buy this as I was on a budget and couldn't spend too much. What a mistake. I've never experience dandruff in my life and from the first use I had tons of flakes in my hair, especially around my forehead. I also noticed more hair loss in the shower than what I normally experience. It also didn't make my hair feel stronger (hair loss kinda proves that) and was super drying. Would not recommend this to anyone. yikes

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I'm not sure if being in Australia changes things but this shampoo is fab! I've been having serious hair fall since a couple of months ago, to the point where I had to cut my hair because my hair was falling out in clumps.
So, I saw this on sale at priceline for a$7 for the 1L bottle, I brought it home and I am utterly amazed by how much hair I have not lost!
My hair fall is crazy. I know you're supposed to shed approximately 100 hairs a day, but mine is easily twice that amount.
Even my daughter's hair is staying on her head instead of the bathroom floor.
I have not used the conditioner and just the shampoo alone has helped tremendously with hair fall from the first wash and it has also made my hair softer and more managable.
I'm loving this. I will buy again.

The first time I used this Shampoo I thought, wow Ive found something brilliant - it made my highlighted blonde hair shiny and beautiful BUT and theres always a but isnt there? Ive developed an itchy scalp which must make me look like I have Nits or something, which I havent
What a shame because it improved the look of my hair
I cant buy it anymore :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Bought this product on offer for £1.99 for the 400ml bottle which was a great price, it smells great and made my hair soft, unfortunately my hair is fine so it made it a little greasy at the roots but it was great on my dry bleached ends, I have use L'Oreal shampoos before but i think they have changed the ingredients because this shampoo has caused my head to itch and my forehead to get a slight case of dermatitis ,my boyfriend also had this issue with his L'Oreal shampoo too , overall not a bad shampoo but i don't recommend if you have had issues with a sensitive scalp in the past

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Youtuber Emilieclarke reviewed the ingredients and compared it to Kerastase, another L'Oreal formula. I think this stuff is fantastic. I have very highly processed blonde hair ( natural base level is a 3) with tangles and dryness you can get with going blonder. Finally after 3 years of blondness, I have found a great conditioner than wont kill my budget. And by great, I mean softness and shine I have never had before. Go put it under your Christmas tree now.

First review of this, I alternate this with tresemme luxurious moisture as too much protein can cause hair to break. The first time I used it, my hair felt strong, not too soft, and healthy. The second time I used it, my hair was far too soft, and everytime I out my fingers through my hair, hair was falling out. Pretty scary! Not too sure if I left the conditioner on for too long ( only 2 mins) but it was literally too soft and seemed to be falling out. The day after, i woke up and the hair loss wasn't there and my hair was still soft but very dry in on the ends. Will review again soon

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

i bought the shampoo, conditioner and spray. I have really had hair fall cause i dyed and bleach my hair a lot and on top of that i grew out my hair all the way to the hip. so yeah.. my hair is super damaged with hair fall.

Everytime my hair recovers i dyed it again and my hair starts to get thin but this time my hair is super long and hard to manage so i decided to use this and it helped! When i wash my hair less hair falls out, it doesnt completely stop everything but the first week i used it, i noticed the difference. The shampoo isnt stong where it strips your hair and makes it dry and also really moisturising(I used the conditioner as well) but i still need to use hair mask and oils.

I have to say though that if you use it way too long your hair gets use to it and isnt that effective than when you first use it. So i suggest you to switch and then come back to it againThe smell is nice and isnt overpowering.
Overall it does what it says, makes my hair healthier but after awhile i need to switch and come back again. The conditioner isnt super conditioning and i still need to use a mask and all. But the shampoo and spray makes my hair stronger. I kept trying to find reviews on the spray but i cant find any! ): the spray is really nice, isnt oily or sticky!

When I first used this Shampoo and the condtioner my hair was silky soft afterwards with alot of body, however after a few times of using it wasnt as effective and it felt like there was quite a build up of product in my hair! I have a very sensitive scalp and this has really irritated my scalp so its defintely a no for anyone with a senstive scalp. It does seem to work for hair fall though, as I have noticed I have had less hair fall since using it. I will not be buying it again.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I am in love with JLO and her gorgeous hair. My hair is thick and has somewhat a bit of wave. I was so enthusiastic to use this shampoo not only because I wanted celeb worthy hair but because my hair is always falling off my head (not balding or anything, just shedding I guess. I often refer to my hair as fur :P) with the X3 the product is specialized for " fragile hair with tendency to fall". First Impressions, I totally loved the shampoo the scent was amazing and it made the whole bathroom smell amazing. Aside from the scent I found that the shampoo improved my hair elasticity, my waves were a little more defined after the first use. As for the hair falling I am sad to report it did not help at all. Although it was somewhat disappointing, I did appreciate the shampoo for the other hidden treasures it contained. I would definitely repurchased.