Cover Girl Professional Curved Brush Mascara

Cover Girl Professional  Curved Brush Mascara

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

I got the brown/black waterproof version and like it for what I want...defined lashes that are not too black for a natural perfected look. Does not smudge or flake on me, but I did get the waterproof version for that reason.
I got this for $2 @ big lots, so they must be discontinuing it...there were many other cover girls mascaras there from the professional line. So if you have an old time favorite, make sure you stock up now.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I like this for a natural look. For me, it just makes my already thick and long lashes look darker and more defined. Nothing spectacular, but for the price, I'll definitely repurchase on days when I'm not looking for a dramatic look! :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a quality mascara for the price of about $7. I got the brown-black color and It looks natural and thick. However I have to say it didn't do too much with length for me. I like the packaging because it looks fresh! Over all nice mascara x

on 8/16/2012 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

okay so i have the other version of this... the straight wond, not the curved. i ADORE the formula and i saw that it comes in a curved wond version, so i wanted to be adventurous and try the curved one thinking it would be even better... aaaaaaand i wasted my money. its peculiar how the wond makes such a difference ! it literally makes your lashes stick straight out. right when you put it on they droop instantly. will not hold a curl and makes it look like i dont even have eye lashes. HATE the curved version. but like i said the same exact mascara, just the straight wond is 1000000% better. TRUST ME.

Popular Mascaras