COVERGIRL Professional Curved Brush Mascara

COVERGIRL Professional  Curved Brush Mascara

3.8

on 10/22/2014 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

A nice surprise. Bought this when my tarte Amazonian clay mascara dried out too quickly. For a cheap mascara I really like it. No clumping, not watery, no fragrance. It lasts all day and I have trouble with oily lids. I agree with the other reviewers that it really isn't a dramatic mascara but can be built up a bit. Does hold a curl well. I liked it for lower eyelashes, good definition while making mine look fuller not spider like. Totally like that you can pick up at any drug or big box store in a pinch.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I honestly like this mascara.

I usually prefer a more natural eyelash effect, rather than dramatic length and volume. Considering my lashes are already pretty long, I don't wanna have them ridiculously fanned out, or anything. If I wanted exaggerated eyelashes, I'd wear false eyelashes (Which i've never worn, and scared to try.)

About the wand, I prefer it over the straight ones, considering my hands can be pretty shaky, and the length of it fits my eye perfectly.

I haven't tried the repackaged mascara, I have a tube of it now, unopened. Hopefully, the formula hasn't changed too much. It's not gloopy, or too dry, but just right for me.

on 6/27/2014 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product is fine, but, as others mention, definitely not the best. The curved brush is poorly designed and makes it more difficult to coat each lash, rather than easier. I find that this product wears off quickly during the day and can't be built up to be more noticeable. It's fine in a pinch, and I like that it doesn't look flecks under my eyes or smudge, but I don't recommend it and wouldn't repurchase it.

on 12/17/2013 9:23:00 AM

This is the first cover girl mascara that I was disappointed in. It was I think 6.99 at cvs.... which is the lower end for cover girl mascara. This formula clumped my lashes with two coats and flaked terribly. Flaky mascara is a deal breaker for me.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is a very affordable (less than $5 mascara @Walmart) which does the job and honestly I don't notice a difference compared to more expensive drugstore mascaras I used. It doesn't do much for length, but it curls and defines, and adds a bit of length&volume. I like the curved brush. I should say that if you're looking to make a bold statement, this probably is not your best choice, but if you're looking for a more defined yet natural look, this is it :)

on 8/14/2013 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this mascara! It's affordable and works (if you want a more natural look, that is). I don't like to put too much makeup on. Cover Girl Professional All-in-One isn't too thick, runny, or clumpy! It does not flake either. The only time it smudges a little is when I wear it on my bottom lashes, which isn't often. It gives my lashes curl, along with some Vaseline every night. I would definitely recommend this to someone with, medium length, thin, and slightly curled lashes!

I purchased the waterproof version of this mascara to try while going on a vacation to the Smoky Mountains, keeping in mind I was going to be outside a majority of the time. When I first applied it, I was pleasantly surprised-- it looked good! Not too runny, and I was able to build a lot of length (the volume, however, was nothing amazing). After an spending a day zip lining and white water rafting (and essentially getting my head shoved underwater repeatedly by waves!) in 90 degree weather, I was nervous to see how I would look. A trip to the bathroom revealed my lashes were still nearly perfect! Still curled and very long. There was a little smudging and flaking under my eyes, but nowhere near enough to justify all the crazy activity I had done that day. This is definitely my new go-to waterproof mascara. Will be buying again!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Price: $7
Application: Apply From Base To Tip Underneath & On Top Of Lashes For The Longest Most Natural Looking Lashes
Overall: I Have Been Using This Mascara For Four Years & Will Never Put It Down. I Watch My Eyelashes Extend In A Matter Of Seconds. MUST BUY!
Disclaimer: I Already Have Naturally Long Lashes (Longer Than Most)

on 3/15/2013 9:26:00 AM

When I curl my eyelashes, the curl starts to fall out pretty quickly. By the end of the day, there's barely any bend left. The best thing about this Cover Girl mascara is that it helps my eyelashes stay curled all day long.

This lengthens but doesn't thicken the lashes much, which is fine with me. Gives a very natural, but polished look. Because it doesn't thicken, you also don't have to worry about clumping. I don't have to comb the lashes afterwards because they aren't sticking together.

Haven't had any flaking or smearing. None. Nothing. Nada.

on 2/26/2013 8:38:00 PM

so i just wrote a review for super thick lash yesterday. i had been using it for a while and loved it so much that i went out and bought all in one with the curved brush (and also remarkable, which i havent tried yet). i can honestly say i might like all in one more than super thick lash. it is almost the same formula, nice and thick (i hate watery mascara), and it is extremely buildable from one coat to tons of coats for major drama. the difference i see between this and the super thick lash is that i think this one holds a curl a little better, and it may be because of the curved brush. overall this is an amazing mascara and i will never stray from covergirl professional mascara again. also they are super affordable!! i hope none of these are ever discontinued because they are just plain amazing.