COVERGIRL Professional Curved Brush Mascara

COVERGIRL Professional  Curved Brush Mascara

3.8

on 10/22/2014 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

A nice surprise. Bought this when my tarte Amazonian clay mascara dried out too quickly. For a cheap mascara I really like it. No clumping, not watery, no fragrance. It lasts all day and I have trouble with oily lids. I agree with the other reviewers that it really isn't a dramatic mascara but can be built up a bit. Does hold a curl well. I liked it for lower eyelashes, good definition while making mine look fuller not spider like. Totally like that you can pick up at any drug or big box store in a pinch.

on 12/17/2013 9:23:00 AM

This is the first cover girl mascara that I was disappointed in. It was I think 6.99 at cvs.... which is the lower end for cover girl mascara. This formula clumped my lashes with two coats and flaked terribly. Flaky mascara is a deal breaker for me.

on 8/14/2013 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this mascara! It's affordable and works (if you want a more natural look, that is). I don't like to put too much makeup on. Cover Girl Professional All-in-One isn't too thick, runny, or clumpy! It does not flake either. The only time it smudges a little is when I wear it on my bottom lashes, which isn't often. It gives my lashes curl, along with some Vaseline every night. I would definitely recommend this to someone with, medium length, thin, and slightly curled lashes!

on 9/29/2012 1:43:00 PM

This is a really good mascara for a really low price (paid just under $5 CAD). Other mascaras I've used always smudge under the corners of my eyes and it's super frustrating (especially when they say "smudgeproof"!). I intended to get the waterproof version of this, and got the other one by mistake, but I'm really impressed with this. It didn't smudge ONE BIT during the day - whereas other mascaras would smudge within a couple of hours of applying :S Also, there were no clumps and my lashes were still quite soft after 2 coats. I may have to go back and get the waterproof one as I want to use it for my wedding :) Overall, I'm really impressed with this inexpensive mascara. Will repurchase!