COVERGIRL Professional Curved Brush Mascara

Filtered by hair type : Curly
COVERGIRL Professional  Curved Brush Mascara

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I honestly like this mascara.

I usually prefer a more natural eyelash effect, rather than dramatic length and volume. Considering my lashes are already pretty long, I don't wanna have them ridiculously fanned out, or anything. If I wanted exaggerated eyelashes, I'd wear false eyelashes (Which i've never worn, and scared to try.)

About the wand, I prefer it over the straight ones, considering my hands can be pretty shaky, and the length of it fits my eye perfectly.

I haven't tried the repackaged mascara, I have a tube of it now, unopened. Hopefully, the formula hasn't changed too much. It's not gloopy, or too dry, but just right for me.

on 6/27/2014 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product is fine, but, as others mention, definitely not the best. The curved brush is poorly designed and makes it more difficult to coat each lash, rather than easier. I find that this product wears off quickly during the day and can't be built up to be more noticeable. It's fine in a pinch, and I like that it doesn't look flecks under my eyes or smudge, but I don't recommend it and wouldn't repurchase it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is a very affordable (less than $5 mascara @Walmart) which does the job and honestly I don't notice a difference compared to more expensive drugstore mascaras I used. It doesn't do much for length, but it curls and defines, and adds a bit of length&volume. I like the curved brush. I should say that if you're looking to make a bold statement, this probably is not your best choice, but if you're looking for a more defined yet natural look, this is it :)

on 2/1/2013 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

this was also one of my first mascaras! it holds a curl really well and doesn't clump. i don't use it as often as i used to but this is still amazing. it doesn't do anything for me for lengthening, but it does volumize. i love this!