COVERGIRL Professional Curved Brush Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
COVERGIRL Professional  Curved Brush Mascara

4.7

I purchased the waterproof version of this mascara to try while going on a vacation to the Smoky Mountains, keeping in mind I was going to be outside a majority of the time. When I first applied it, I was pleasantly surprised-- it looked good! Not too runny, and I was able to build a lot of length (the volume, however, was nothing amazing). After an spending a day zip lining and white water rafting (and essentially getting my head shoved underwater repeatedly by waves!) in 90 degree weather, I was nervous to see how I would look. A trip to the bathroom revealed my lashes were still nearly perfect! Still curled and very long. There was a little smudging and flaking under my eyes, but nowhere near enough to justify all the crazy activity I had done that day. This is definitely my new go-to waterproof mascara. Will be buying again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Love this mascara. I love the older CG mascaras, they have the classic mascara wand, formula works and packaging is simple.

Very natural look, holds my curl and separates my lashes.

Not for anyone who's looking for volume and/or length, this is more of an enhancing mascara that just makes your lashes stay put and darker, makes them look like your lashes but better. Kind of like natural no-make-up make up :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This mascara is great! It lengthens, defines, and gives you a bit of volume, so it really is all in one! I usually don't like curved brushes, but this one is really great. The packaging is cute, and it's pretty cheap, so I would definitely repurchase! :)