COVERGIRL Professional Curved Brush Mascara

COVERGIRL Professional  Curved Brush Mascara

3.7

on 8/14/2013 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this mascara! It's affordable and works (if you want a more natural look, that is). I don't like to put too much makeup on. Cover Girl Professional All-in-One isn't too thick, runny, or clumpy! It does not flake either. The only time it smudges a little is when I wear it on my bottom lashes, which isn't often. It gives my lashes curl, along with some Vaseline every night. I would definitely recommend this to someone with, medium length, thin, and slightly curled lashes!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Price: $7
Application: Apply From Base To Tip Underneath & On Top Of Lashes For The Longest Most Natural Looking Lashes
Overall: I Have Been Using This Mascara For Four Years & Will Never Put It Down. I Watch My Eyelashes Extend In A Matter Of Seconds. MUST BUY!
Disclaimer: I Already Have Naturally Long Lashes (Longer Than Most)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Love this mascara. I love the older CG mascaras, they have the classic mascara wand, formula works and packaging is simple.

Very natural look, holds my curl and separates my lashes.

Not for anyone who's looking for volume and/or length, this is more of an enhancing mascara that just makes your lashes stay put and darker, makes them look like your lashes but better. Kind of like natural no-make-up make up :)

on 3/15/2013 9:26:00 AM

When I curl my eyelashes, the curl starts to fall out pretty quickly. By the end of the day, there's barely any bend left. The best thing about this Cover Girl mascara is that it helps my eyelashes stay curled all day long.

This lengthens but doesn't thicken the lashes much, which is fine with me. Gives a very natural, but polished look. Because it doesn't thicken, you also don't have to worry about clumping. I don't have to comb the lashes afterwards because they aren't sticking together.

Haven't had any flaking or smearing. None. Nothing. Nada.

on 2/26/2013 8:38:00 PM

so i just wrote a review for super thick lash yesterday. i had been using it for a while and loved it so much that i went out and bought all in one with the curved brush (and also remarkable, which i havent tried yet). i can honestly say i might like all in one more than super thick lash. it is almost the same formula, nice and thick (i hate watery mascara), and it is extremely buildable from one coat to tons of coats for major drama. the difference i see between this and the super thick lash is that i think this one holds a curl a little better, and it may be because of the curved brush. overall this is an amazing mascara and i will never stray from covergirl professional mascara again. also they are super affordable!! i hope none of these are ever discontinued because they are just plain amazing.

on 2/1/2013 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

this was also one of my first mascaras! it holds a curl really well and doesn't clump. i don't use it as often as i used to but this is still amazing. it doesn't do anything for me for lengthening, but it does volumize. i love this!

on 9/29/2012 1:43:00 PM

This is a really good mascara for a really low price (paid just under $5 CAD). Other mascaras I've used always smudge under the corners of my eyes and it's super frustrating (especially when they say "smudgeproof"!). I intended to get the waterproof version of this, and got the other one by mistake, but I'm really impressed with this. It didn't smudge ONE BIT during the day - whereas other mascaras would smudge within a couple of hours of applying :S Also, there were no clumps and my lashes were still quite soft after 2 coats. I may have to go back and get the waterproof one as I want to use it for my wedding :) Overall, I'm really impressed with this inexpensive mascara. Will repurchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This mascara is great! It lengthens, defines, and gives you a bit of volume, so it really is all in one! I usually don't like curved brushes, but this one is really great. The packaging is cute, and it's pretty cheap, so I would definitely repurchase! :)

I got the brown/black waterproof version and like it for what I want...defined lashes that are not too black for a natural perfected look. Does not smudge or flake on me, but I did get the waterproof version for that reason.
I got this for $2 @ big lots, so they must be discontinuing it...there were many other cover girls mascaras there from the professional line. So if you have an old time favorite, make sure you stock up now.

on 10/22/2014 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

A nice surprise. Bought this when my tarte Amazonian clay mascara dried out too quickly. For a cheap mascara I really like it. No clumping, not watery, no fragrance. It lasts all day and I have trouble with oily lids. I agree with the other reviewers that it really isn't a dramatic mascara but can be built up a bit. Does hold a curl well. I liked it for lower eyelashes, good definition while making mine look fuller not spider like. Totally like that you can pick up at any drug or big box store in a pinch.