COVERGIRL Professional Curved Brush Mascara

Filtered by age: 44-55
COVERGIRL Professional  Curved Brush Mascara

4.3

I got the brown/black waterproof version and like it for what I want...defined lashes that are not too black for a natural perfected look. Does not smudge or flake on me, but I did get the waterproof version for that reason.
I got this for $2 @ big lots, so they must be discontinuing it...there were many other cover girls mascaras there from the professional line. So if you have an old time favorite, make sure you stock up now.

on 10/22/2014 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

A nice surprise. Bought this when my tarte Amazonian clay mascara dried out too quickly. For a cheap mascara I really like it. No clumping, not watery, no fragrance. It lasts all day and I have trouble with oily lids. I agree with the other reviewers that it really isn't a dramatic mascara but can be built up a bit. Does hold a curl well. I liked it for lower eyelashes, good definition while making mine look fuller not spider like. Totally like that you can pick up at any drug or big box store in a pinch.

on 3/15/2013 9:26:00 AM

When I curl my eyelashes, the curl starts to fall out pretty quickly. By the end of the day, there's barely any bend left. The best thing about this Cover Girl mascara is that it helps my eyelashes stay curled all day long.

This lengthens but doesn't thicken the lashes much, which is fine with me. Gives a very natural, but polished look. Because it doesn't thicken, you also don't have to worry about clumping. I don't have to comb the lashes afterwards because they aren't sticking together.

Haven't had any flaking or smearing. None. Nothing. Nada.