COVERGIRL Professional Curved Brush Mascara

COVERGIRL Professional  Curved Brush Mascara

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

I NEVER go for curved mascara wands but I got this on sale. It is really dark (I have the black) and the brush does separate my lashes nicely but I don't see any curling. In fact they almost seem straighter then usual? My go to is the cover-girl professional in the pink tube (I think it's the thick formula) so once this is gone I'll go back to that.

on 10/13/2013 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This isn't a bad mascara. It applies nicely, and I didn't have any trouble with smudging or clumping. The curved wand is pretty good too. I like more of a dramatic look, and you can't really build this Cover Girl mascara up.

It gives a natural look for sure! It adds a little length, and a little volume. I purchased this mascara in Very Black, but it didn't darken my lashes much. Adding several coats still didn't do enough for my lashes.

To me, this was an underwhelming mascara, but it doesn't cost much (around $5 US). I think this mascara would be ok for someone that wants a very natural look.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is a very affordable (less than $5 mascara @Walmart) which does the job and honestly I don't notice a difference compared to more expensive drugstore mascaras I used. It doesn't do much for length, but it curls and defines, and adds a bit of length&volume. I like the curved brush. I should say that if you're looking to make a bold statement, this probably is not your best choice, but if you're looking for a more defined yet natural look, this is it :)