A-England St George

A-England St George

on 12/6/2017 3:41:00 PM

St.George is a teal, scattered holo polish. The holo is not quite subtle and in certain light it just looks like shimmer. This polish is darker on the nail than I thought it would be, but stunning nevertheless.

But, what really makes this polish stand out is its formula. In many of my previous reviews I called a polish 'one-coater', but then used 2 coats. Well, this is the first time I can remember when I used 1 coat only and it looked absolutely perfect.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

St George is from A-England's [UK cruelty and 5-free indie brand] 2012 Legends collection, and it is still available today. A-England describe St George as being a "Bearer of a valiant & courageous heart, this fathomless teal reveals the strength of the brave knights convictions with his gleaming, fiery core". I'd describe it as a deep green-leaning teal base, filled with scattered holographic microglitter.

How to describe how much I love this polish? I stare at my nails nonstop when I wear it as it is so good, and the formula is as easy-to-work-with as the shade is stunning; St George's formula is silky smooth, opaque in one coat - though I prefer to apply at least two coats of any polish for better wear. The formula is buttery smooth, self-levelling, fast drying, and hard wearing.

on 5/23/2014 2:02:00 PM

This is my first and, sadly, only A-England polish, and it's amazing. It's a deep teal green with fine holographic shimmer that's subtly eye-catching. The finish is beautiful - I haven't really seen another polish like it. The wear is just OK for me, but I haven't experimented with other base and top coats yet. A must-have, in my opinion!

Incredibly beautiful, one coat intensity. Slightly expensive, but an absolute unique stunner I'd buy again and again. There's such a special shimmer to it, the teal is deep and I've never seen another polish like it.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

If I had to pick only one nail polish to wear for the rest of my life, this would be it. It's absolutely stunning. A deep, rich, saturated teal with a scattered holo. The formula is divine and it wears like iron. It's worth every penny.

Wearing this today as the second color on a tape mani. This is a polish who's true beauty just doesnt show in the bottle or even in a photo on the nail though its a stunner. The holo is subtle but there, it has an impressive teal/blue shift thats difficult to capture.

It sponged on beautifully only needed one pass to achieve opacity over black. One I plan to wear again and again :). Thus far all my a-englands have worn well 4+ days no chips and im tough on them hope this polish continues that trend.

on 8/3/2012 5:52:00 PM

A beautiful super saturated one coater. St George is a dark teal with subtle holo and it is great!

Popular Polishes