2.7

price range

Reviews

2.0

9 months ago

A stylist recommend this mask to me. He said it would tame my hair. Well he was wrong.. the frizz didn't go at all and it made my hair a bit dry. The reason I have this a 2 star is because it made my hair a tad softer. I wouldn't recommend this.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Other

HairBlack

EyesOther

1.0

6 years ago

The reviewer before me called this a medium protein product, but its basically no protein, this is mainly silicones that coat the hair and a tiny bit of oil. If you check the ingredients list there so little that there are actually MORE PRESERVATIVES & ALCOHOL than protein! There's the tiniest amount they could get away with so there is actually more Isopropyl Alcohol, Oil, Emulsifiers and Preservatives (Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.) My hair needs protein so this did nothing for my hair. If you are moisture loving and protein-sensitive you might actually like this. Sebastian is part of Wella and is owned by Procter & Gamble, who test on animals therefore Sebastian tests on animals. INGREDIENTS Water (Aqua/Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Cetearyl Alcohol, GLycerin, PVP, Isopropyl Alcohol, Carthamus Tinctorius(Safflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Polyquaternium-37, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Fragrance (Parfum), Propylparaben, Polyquaternium-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tetrasodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Yellow 6 (CI15985), Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopherol.

About reviewer (1215 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

7 years ago

This has to be first product that answers my curly/dry hair needs of moisture in summer. Along with its shampoo it left my hair looking and feeling hydrated (not even kerastasse can do this in summer, probably because most moisturizing products are full on protein while this one does contain hydrolized wheat protein (medium concentration) but also... hydration as in water! my hair is thristy!!). Smell is expensive sweet salon product smell (no other way to describe it). Product is yellow, the tube is very precise, consistency thick-creamy-gel.

About reviewer (155 reviews)

Age19-24