Clinique Even Better Eyes, Dark Circle Corrector

Clinique Even Better Eyes, Dark Circle Corrector

2.8

Dimethicone, Water, Isostearyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Polysilicone-11, Butylene Glycol, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Caffeine, Mica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Milk Protein, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Laurate, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Sodium Chloride, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Whey Protein, Glycerin, PEG-8, Phytosphingosine, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone Silylate, Cholesterol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Linoleic Acid, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Yeast Extract, Disodium EDTA, Pyridoxine Dipalmitate, Propylene Carbonate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Iron Oxides

on 4/12/2016 2:18:00 PM

It's probably a good cream, but it's very yellow, and when i apply it, it looks like i have yellow circles under my eyes

on 2/7/2016 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Bought in hopes of fixing my horrible dark circles that I've had since birth. This is nothing more than a moisturizer.

Purchased this while I was overseas for US $70 at Sephora. Thought I may as well try it, I trust Clinique and usually their products are decent. Not this time, no brightness or even a slight improvement in my circles.

It did however, hydrate my under eye skin and helped minimise a burst blood vessel I currently have under one of my eyes. But, I didn't purchase this product for that. A let down.

To Read all 52 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/24/2016 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I got this eye cream after my All About Eyes Rich expired. This was listed on Beautypedia as one of the best eye moisturizers so I decided to give it a try.

It has a runny consistency that is very easy to blend, and it feels moisturizing but not heavy on the eye area. It does feel a little oily and takes a while to dry, even though it's actually oil free. It's got a sheer peach tint that isn't enough to cover or desguise dark circles (mine at least) and has a slight shimmer as well, which is the only thing I truly deslike, to be honest.

Even though it may not seem like it's anything special, it's got a nice amount of antioxidants and anti-aging ingredients, apparently, which make it a good option of an eye cream.

I'll definitely use it up, but I'm still not sure whether I would repurchase it or not.

on 12/24/2015 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This corrector is very moisturizing, doesn't dry out the skin around the eyes.

It doesn't offer a full coverage of dark circles ,nor makes them go away, I don't think any product can do that, it's just genetic, but it works very well under every other corrector you use for a fuller coverage.

It has a cool finish, and immediately brightens the area around the eyes.

It's my 'I can't live without product' :)

on 6/9/2015 11:21:00 AM

Urgh. Okay, first of all I mostly really enjoy Clinique`s products. But this time, absolutely not. Sorry to say, but this product is absolutely overproced rubbish. It does not fundamentally correct any dark circles by providing the skin around the eye the appropriate skincare, it only (poorly) hides your dark circles with the salmon pigmented cream. Also, the cream feels very silicone-y on my skin and doesn't absorb too well, which makes it hard to put my makeup on in the morning.
Anyway. I definitely wouldn't recommend this to anyone. There are far better products that do their job better for a far less expensive pricetag (I think Garnier has a very similar product that worked pretty good as far as I can remember!)

on 6/8/2015 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have to say first off, this DOES NOT correct any dark circles. This is a peach based eye cream that is supposed to correct dark eye circles. It does nothing. It is way too thin to give any sort of coverage. As far as any long term dark circle correction, I didn't notice any of that either although I only used it for two weeks. It is quite moisturizing as an eye cream though. It creates a nice smooth surface to apply concealer. On the flip side though, it makes it a little too greasy if u use a more emollient concealer. I think this is a nice eye cream if u have a dry concealer you want to add a little 'slip' to it. So for me this isn't going to be a repurchase and was in fact a return.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Let me start by stating that I am a real Clinique-girl and apart from a few exceptions their products work for me wonderfully. Well this is one of those exceptions. Now, I really do have (inherently) horrible dark circles, so when this came out I was on the verge of buying it but the price tag and the bad reviews put me off. Some time ago I was given a generous sample, thus I decided to give it a go. Honestly, I have no idea whether it helps dark circles because I couldn't get that far: already upon first use this thing gave me the most horrible burning tearing red eyes ever. I was careful not to touch the exact eye area with this and gave it a second chance, but got the same reaction. I don't have particularly sensitive eyes and I love All about eyes (rich), but compared to that this has zero moisturizing quality. The packaging is really great, but that's it. Might work for someone else, not for me thank you.

on 1/27/2015 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this for brightening the under eye area. I don't have particularly dark circles, so I can't say how it works for that. It does make my undereye area look brighter, my eyes look more rested. It is lightly hydrating and doesn't irritate my eyes. I use it every morning.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This product caught my eye as I just finished up using the clinqiue all about the eyes cream, since I loved the all about the eyes and this product was slightly cheaper.

I wish I could say that it worked for me, but sadly it didn't. Although I do love clinique products, this one did nothing for my dark circles. I thought I would give it a honest try and used up the whole tube. However, no differences were seen, and it even gave me two whiteheads :(

However, I did love the packaging and application of the product was smooth and easy. As well the product blended well.

Personally, will go back to cliniques all about the eyes cream it worked wonders for me.

on 12/5/2014 8:56:00 AM

I`m on my second tube of this now. At first, I wasn`t overly impressed because it didn`t seem to be more than an under-eye moisturizer. But then I had another tutorial when I was getting a makeover at the Clinique counter and the sales staff told me to store it in the fridge and taught me how to massage my under-eye area. That made all the difference. My dark circles haven`t disappeared, but then I do have a job that means spending endless hours staring at computer screens. However, this has made some major improvements. I use it mornings, then during the day I use the All about eyes serum when needed. Loving it.

PS- Speaking of Clinique, whatever happened to being courteous to customers in Japan? I swear, the Japanese sales staff can be downright rude to foreign customers. They never make eye contact, at our last purchase the sales woman made some off-color remarks to my friend which she assumed we wouldn`t understand, then while all the other customers who were purchasing $20 chubby sticks were getting samples of everything, the sales woman refused to give us even one sample. Clean up your act, Clinique Japan and shame on your sales staff.