Clinique Even Better Eyes, Dark Circle Corrector

Clinique Even Better Eyes, Dark Circle Corrector
Even Better Eyes, Dark Circle Corrector

2.7

Dimethicone, Water, Isostearyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Polysilicone-11, Butylene Glycol, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Caffeine, Mica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Milk Protein, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Laurate, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Sodium Chloride, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Whey Protein, Glycerin, PEG-8, Phytosphingosine, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone Silylate, Cholesterol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Linoleic Acid, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Yeast Extract, Disodium EDTA, Pyridoxine Dipalmitate, Propylene Carbonate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Bran) Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Iron Oxides

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This product promises to brighten dark circles but fails to do so. I have been using this product for dark circles since 3 months but to no effect. I haven't wintnessed any benefit in using this product. My dark circles are still there and I still look tired. Only makeup helps!

I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone who is seriously looking for dark circle remedy.

on 4/12/2016 2:18:00 PM

It's probably a good cream, but it's very yellow, and when i apply it, it looks like i have yellow circles under my eyes

on 2/7/2016 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Bought in hopes of fixing my horrible dark circles that I've had since birth. This is nothing more than a moisturizer.

Purchased this while I was overseas for US $70 at Sephora. Thought I may as well try it, I trust Clinique and usually their products are decent. Not this time, no brightness or even a slight improvement in my circles.

It did however, hydrate my under eye skin and helped minimise a burst blood vessel I currently have under one of my eyes. But, I didn't purchase this product for that. A let down.

on 1/24/2016 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This eye treatment has a rather liquid consistency that is easy to blend and feels moisturizing on the eye area. In fact, it feels kind of oily and takes a while to absorb, even though it is actually oil free. Because of that, I rarely apply this in the morning before I put on my makeup - I just don't have the time to wait for it to dry before I apply undereye concealer. Once it's completely absorbed though, it leaves the skin around the eye area velvety-smooth.

On its own, this doesn't do much for my dark circles. It's got a sheer peach tint that isn't enough to cover or desguise them and has a slight shimmer as well, which I honestly think it could lose. Unfortunately, I've been using this for a little over six months now and didn't notice any difference in the appearance of dark circles.

Packaging is hygienic and the metal tip applicator is a nice for eye bags. And even though this may not seem like it's anything special, it's got a nice amount of antioxidants and anti-aging ingredients, apparently, which make it a good option of an eye cream.

I'll definitely use it up, but I'm still not sure whether I would repurchase it or not.

on 12/24/2015 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This corrector is very moisturizing, doesn't dry out the skin around the eyes.

It doesn't offer a full coverage of dark circles ,nor makes them go away, I don't think any product can do that, it's just genetic, but it works very well under every other corrector you use for a fuller coverage.

It has a cool finish, and immediately brightens the area around the eyes.

It's my 'I can't live without product' :)

on 6/9/2015 11:21:00 AM

Urgh. Okay, first of all I mostly really enjoy Clinique`s products. But this time, absolutely not. Sorry to say, but this product is absolutely overproced rubbish. It does not fundamentally correct any dark circles by providing the skin around the eye the appropriate skincare, it only (poorly) hides your dark circles with the salmon pigmented cream. Also, the cream feels very silicone-y on my skin and doesn't absorb too well, which makes it hard to put my makeup on in the morning.
Anyway. I definitely wouldn't recommend this to anyone. There are far better products that do their job better for a far less expensive pricetag (I think Garnier has a very similar product that worked pretty good as far as I can remember!)

on 6/8/2015 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have to say first off, this DOES NOT correct any dark circles. This is a peach based eye cream that is supposed to correct dark eye circles. It does nothing. It is way too thin to give any sort of coverage. As far as any long term dark circle correction, I didn't notice any of that either although I only used it for two weeks. It is quite moisturizing as an eye cream though. It creates a nice smooth surface to apply concealer. On the flip side though, it makes it a little too greasy if u use a more emollient concealer. I think this is a nice eye cream if u have a dry concealer you want to add a little 'slip' to it. So for me this isn't going to be a repurchase and was in fact a return.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Let me start by stating that I am a real Clinique-girl and apart from a few exceptions their products work for me wonderfully. Well this is one of those exceptions. Now, I really do have (inherently) horrible dark circles, so when this came out I was on the verge of buying it but the price tag and the bad reviews put me off. Some time ago I was given a generous sample, thus I decided to give it a go. Honestly, I have no idea whether it helps dark circles because I couldn't get that far: already upon first use this thing gave me the most horrible burning tearing red eyes ever. I was careful not to touch the exact eye area with this and gave it a second chance, but got the same reaction. I don't have particularly sensitive eyes and I love All about eyes (rich), but compared to that this has zero moisturizing quality. The packaging is really great, but that's it. Might work for someone else, not for me thank you.

on 1/27/2015 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this for brightening the under eye area. I don't have particularly dark circles, so I can't say how it works for that. It does make my undereye area look brighter, my eyes look more rested. It is lightly hydrating and doesn't irritate my eyes. I use it every morning.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This product caught my eye as I just finished up using the clinqiue all about the eyes cream, since I loved the all about the eyes and this product was slightly cheaper.

I wish I could say that it worked for me, but sadly it didn't. Although I do love clinique products, this one did nothing for my dark circles. I thought I would give it a honest try and used up the whole tube. However, no differences were seen, and it even gave me two whiteheads :(

However, I did love the packaging and application of the product was smooth and easy. As well the product blended well.

Personally, will go back to cliniques all about the eyes cream it worked wonders for me.